An odd question...

Yes, for sure especially when served by a feeder lady
9 years

Do female feeders even exist?

fluffybunny12 wrote:
It's honestly difficult to find a decent guy on here.

But even more difficult to find a serious feeder lady!smiley
9 years

Vore and feederism

junepearl wrote:...the idea of fattening up a guy for slaughter, testing him, making sure his "meat is getting marbled...

This would definetely be an ultimate fantasy I`d like to explore in rpsmiley
9 years

Meet up stories: good or bad!

[quote]Steevie wrote:
1) Has anyone in here ever met up with anyone else?
Yes
1a) How did it go? Are you still in touch?
Very nicely, including everything
Unfortunately not

2) what's the best/worst date or meeting you've ever had from meeting someone online?[
Not sure if I got the question right, but anyhow, doesn`t do so much online dating
/quote]
9 years

"you are what you eat"

swell wrote:
This is very similar to a recurring dream I've had ever since childhood. It was originally spawned by the episode of Gumby - Grub Grabber Gumby. After seeing that episode I dreamt about being force fed. Then that led into my being in a factory where people were put into these molds and we were fed the same food that matched the mold until we filled the mold and became that food. I can't even tell you how many times I had that dream, but it was a lot.

I remember that I had fairly the same kind of dream as a child and I really liked it.smiley
9 years

Feedism a dealbreaker?

Vintage Smut wrote:
ehhh, I've come to a point where I am not really interested unless I have the potential to make them fat. I don't feel like hiding it anymore like I did in my early 20's. Get fat or F*ck off smiley

You are definetely right, feeder ladies like you are too noble and rare to waste there time and talent with fantasy stuff.
9 years

What do you wear to bed?

Marrie wrote:
During summer, nothing or a camisole ...lol.... But now is sooooo cold that I am covered from head to toe !

Would love to cover yousmiley
10 years

Pig farm

This is definetely a very exciting fantasy, maybe there are other feedees or feeders who would join and we could found a real fat farmsmiley
10 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I like the toy aspect of force feeding. Being at a girls ultimate pleasure to just inflate my body as quick as a balloon and not caring about if it could pop.
10 years

Belly punching?

Don`t like the violence neither, but the feeling that a woman can do with my flabby belly whatever she wants and it doesn`t harm at all.
10 years
12   loading