Not sure if it's right or wrong?

What's more important? The girl or your kink? I think it's a choice for you to make because you can't have both... I think the others are being a little harsh, it's hard to grow up being a FA. You try to have a normal relationship, but feel cheated when the person you date loses weight, they feel happier but you don't... Think most people on here have tried to juggle this situation only for the relationship to inevitably fail because of it

I've not checked your profile but I'm assuming you're youngish. My advice is to break up with her and find a feedee or at least someone who doesn't give a shit about their weight until you figure out how to come to terms with the idea that your sexuality isn't the main driving factor in a long term stable relationship. You're either going to hurt her or be resentful in the long term if you stay together.
6 years

What do you like to view/watch?

Belly on sink or table... That's my weirdly specific favorite smiley
6 years

Choose your own adventure

I didn't want to get too complex for just a bit of a laugh... if I do a few more chapters or get some good ideas I might copy the transcript to Unity to mess around with more variables
6 years

Choose your own adventure

Created new story in form of text adventure. Not sure if I can get away with posting it in the stories section

textadventures.co.uk/games/view/kqfjohnz6uakyz_6ayeezw/a-day-of-gluttony
6 years

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

Eating a whole box of doughnuts is basically the FF entrance exam
6 years

Making a 3d model of your body!

If anyone genuinely wants to make a 3D model of their body use this site

recap360.autodesk.com/

You'll need your partner to take photos of you from three angles. You must stand perfectly still

1. Around head height, stand back about 2-3m point the camera forwards, but tilt it down about 15 degrees, circle your partner and take about 15 photographs, leaving lots of overlap

2. Once around the waist, Camera straight, don't tilt, same again about 15 photos.

3. Once from below, about thigh level, look up about 15 degrees.

Upload the photos to the site, export the mesh and textures then upload to sketchfab.com, link here so we can all have a perv.

Theres a few youtube tutorials on photogrammetry which will help you get it right.

Remember, stay perfectly still and delete any blurry photos before uploading
6 years

Ice cream. who wants ice cream?

Hah is someone offering to buy FF ice cream? smiley
6 years