Different types of fat?

It seems there are different types of fat, and I'm wondering what plays into the evolution of one fat to another. I'm really turned on by (1) super soft jiggly fat that's kind of saggy and squishy, as opposed to (2) just general fat that merely seems to be another layer still soft but maintains the general shape of the muscle and bone structure, and (3) hard bulky fat such that you would find in a really big round belly.

Are these different types based on genetics or do environmental factors (ie type of food, exercise, weight fluctuations +/-) influence the type?

In my experience I've known large women (probably 60-100 lbs overweight) with fat 2 and 3 that lose a good amount, maybe 20-30 lbs and it seems the fat turns more soft like fat 1. Similarly, if Im with a woman who has fat 1 that gains a considerable amount of weight and there squishy fat turns becomes slightly harder like fat 2.

What are others experience on this subject? It's for science so don't be shy!
7 years

Former athlete

Definitely love the idea of a former thin and athletic girl bulking up getting bigger boobs and a nice jiggly ass. I guess it's just the FA in me but it baffles me how girls could want to have the body of a prepubescent boy with no curves, breasts or hips.

I myself was (am?) athletic and although I enjoy my softening belly I don't really want to lose the bulk of my arms and shoulders.
7 years

Noticing other girls get fat

My girlfriend in college gained about 40 pounds. We had an up and down relationship met her when I was 19, she was probably 160, then we didn't talk for a year and my roommates girlfriend said she had seen her and she was looking "really big" Naturally I hit her up and she wasn't kidding. Later on she told me she was 195 most of it in her hips and bottom. She knew I liked it, but never realized the extent.
7 years

Straight mutual gainer male from nj

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a like minded girl that appreciates growing figures in the New York, New Jersey area, or any encouragement from others elsewhere although if we're geographically close it makes it more 'real' I've just started gaining myself and need some encouragement and support!

I'd prefer a BBW that wants to gain some too, but I don't mind smaller girls that don't mind me, or want me, or force me, to grow fatter.

Message me on here or KIK ecn5590. Or email ecn5590@gmail.com
7 years