New blackmailing story

RunningMan:
Trying to keep this one going.

Abbey's Blackmailing

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

criticism welcome!
My brother committed suicide because he was being blackmailed. I hate most feederism stories. They are sick. I am a feeder, and I don't want non-feederistic ppl to think that that is what I am like.
6 years

Family fattening you up

Pink Cupcake:
Did anyone else's extended family fatten you up, not just your spouse?

My mother-in-law looked to me like she was doing it on purpose. She gave me so much cake and fast food, and she worked at an all-you-can-eat buffet and insisted I eat there for free (at least) a couple of days a week. Her reasoning was she didn't want me to be too skinny to bear her grandchildren. I don't think I would have been, but she did contribute to both my ability to gain and my appetite!
My mom shames me for being a feeder and refers to my bf as either "the fat guy" or "the guy from Wisconsin;" she refuses to call him by his name. She reminds me of Endora from "Bewitched."
6 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

I find "normal" sexuality, the thin ideal, and dieting extremely disgusting.
6 years

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

valgodd:
Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?
Feedees WANT to be fat, very, very badly, but in many cases will keep themselves skinny, hungry, and unhappy because they want a feeder of the desired gender to get turned on by seeing them gain, and to love them and take care of them when they're a SSBBP. My irl feedee got up to 275 on purpose in college, but lost the weight because he wanted a female feeder to find him attractive. He had to wait more than 20 years before he found me.
6 years

Petty9x:
My fantasy is including to let the feedee suffer, let feel him pain after he is stuffed and ballooned, maybe helpless. I have no explanation why this fantasy aroses me. I learned to accept this as a part of me, even I do not understand that.
But my head sais that`s just crazy, ugly and against everything I learned to be right.
I feel sorry for your dog.
6 years

666:
I dont't think that this kink is selfish, disgusting or anything like that... and The pool of Potential matches isn't smaller.
There are just as many guys out there who like extra slim girls like models and their girlfriends have to stay hungry for their whole lifetime.
Also there are so many guys who prefer big boobs or blondes or anything else and the pool of their potential partners isn't bigger than the pool of big women.
When you're a feeder like me who could never be happy in a "normal" relationship, the pool of potential partners is tiny. But I wouldn't change my sexual preference for all the money in the world. BHMS are awesome!
6 years

Has anyone found themselves encouraging another to gain weight?

I actually fattened my non-feederistic, fat-phobic ex-fiance by 10 to 15 pounds. I did so with his consent; he had wasted away to 130 pounds because of stress-induced lack of appetite. His ribs were visible. I started making a lot of 9x13-inch cakes with cake mixes. I got him up to a healthy 140 or 145 lbs. I also packed on quite a few pounds myself, and back then, I was a lot heavier than I am now.
I didn't want to make him fat, partly because he didn't want that, and partly because my sexuality was not fully developed in my twenties; I now need a feedee who has or wants a B.M.I. of at least 34.
6 years

Has anyone found themselves encouraging another to gain weight?

This is very true. As a guy, I find it kind of a fine line with encouraging a woman to gain weight. I often *want* to do that, but I also realize it's her own body and her own decision to make about what size she'd like to be. I do think it's easy for us guys to forget that at times, getting too caught up in fantasies of how great she'd look if she only did this, or that ....

But that said? Any time I can poke holes in society's standard belief that "thinner is sexier", I'll do so. Personally, I find a lot of things sexy about not only thicker women and women with bigger curves, but just being really heavy. I think it's just amazing when a woman weighs a lot more than it looks like she does (especially if she already looks like a big girl).

The women I've dated who were up in the upper 300's to low 400's had enough mass to make everyday things a turn-on. Like my ex-g/f would jog/run across the room to grab the phone when it rang, and the floor boards would flex under her feet. You could feel the floor bounce as she bounced across the room. To me, that's just really cool....

CUPC4K3:
I agree with ChubbyHubby. Most girls I encourage who call themselves fat are not fat and will play it up as negative thing. They say it to stop themselves from getting a milkshake they want or a meal they've been craving.

I usually tell them are not fat and they need to treat themselves more often because life is too short to deny basic pleasures. But I have tried to give sneaky compliments. "You got birthing hips" or "all the weight is going to your chest" or "you've been losing weight, one treat won't kill you". If they say they haven't lost weight, insist you don't see it.

Guys, in my experience, only need a small nudge. "Weight would fill you out" "You need to burn something to get muscle" "(Preferred gender) don't like frail men, they want something solid" That kind of thing. It's so much fun!!!

Note: I am a girl saying these things, I do not recommend guys telling girls they have birthing hips out the gate.

thecompguy:
I weigh more, wear a larger dress size, and have a bigger waist measurement than people would usually guess from looking at me; I LOVE shocking people by telling them that I have a 47-inch waist!
6 years

Prospective girlfriend dilemma!

Chubbybo:
So i've been hanging out with this girl a fair bit: great personality, really cute. I can tell she's interested and I really like her

However, she's 5 foot tall and about 50 kilo's (slim) and like pretty much everyone here , I like my girls to have some chub: a little cushion for the pushin if you know what I'm saying ahaha

I really like her but physically I find she's just a bit skinny for me. Needs an extra 10/15 kilos, ideally. Is it unrealistic to get involved with the intention of encouraging her to gain weight/fattening her up? I mean she does seem the open minded type. If so, how do you suggest I bring this up?

GrowingLoveHandles:
Don't let what could be a great love or great friend slip away!

Our physical "ideals" are only part of the formula for a successful relationship.

Years ago, I, like you, met someone who was perfect in every way -- except way way too thin. But we could talk and laugh for hours.

Fortunately for me, once she was in a long-term relationship with me, she gained a bit and that was wonderful! But even if she hadn't, I can't imagine not having been with her.

See what you can do to hang on to her. I don't think you will regret it.

The other suggestions here of waiting and seeing if she gains weight and possibly introducing "foodplay" and weight gain to sexuality, all those are good.

No matter what, however, don't give up on her because of her appearance. There is much more to the human sexual experience than just the visual.

Besides, we will all change over time, grow fat, grow thin, grow wrinkly, grow bald, whatever. The ability to see past appearance to that shining wonder inside her eyes, to the esssence of her soul, that is much more precious than a few extra pounds on her.

Best to you.
I eliminate guys who are not feedees and wanting to get huge as potential bfs. Yes, it limits my dating pool, but I'm not going to spend my life miserable with a thin guy, or a BHM who's not a feedee.
6 years

Met a girl who looks like she'll be heavy one day

TripleR:
In my English class I met this girl and wow she just had this look to her that there'll come a time when she'll let herself go. A class member brought in donuts and she giggled with glee declaring all the chocolate ones were hers and hers alone. She ate three quick with no shame. Every time she got up she'd shove her enlarging ass in my face and during the class her posture had her small belly shoved out. It took all I had not to stare at her the whole class. She knew I was watching though. I made some small talk and she caught me eyeing her belly. God what I'd give to fatten her up haha. The moment that really got me was when she belched right next to me after chugging her soda. I had to take a cold shower tonight haha.
This girl sounds like me in high school. I exercised for 2 or 3 hours a day, but at lunchtime, my tray would be loaded down like John Belushi's in "Animal House." I couldn't WAIT until I was living on my own so I could eat as much as I wanted. By the time I was 21, I was 290 lbs.
6 years
12345   loading