Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

Maybe when he said "build back butter" he was actually referring to us increasing our consumption of butter? Maybe he wanted us to import 'deep fry butter on a stick'?
1 month

Stuffing challenges to gain?

Might be worth mentioning a budget.

One thing to consider is checking out some local independet/smaller take out places as they may offer better value over e.g. McDonald's.

Also check out any apps/sites for offers e.g. McDonald's, pizza, Uber eats, etc.

There may also be cheap options such as (multiple packets of) instant noodles, toasted baked bean sandwiches, etc.

If your dorm allows it, maybe look into a cheap air fryer if you don't want to use a shared oven, might be cheaper long term.
2 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

Thepiggygirls:
I like the fantasy of thinking someone is trying to help you manage your weight but then slowly after building a relationship and trusting them they begin to fatten you, slowly, so at first you don’t realise but then once you do you’re too addicted to all the extra calories to let it go, so I guess a bit of deception, but I think it only really works in a roleplay setting due to consent.

Imagine if someone tried to help someone only to accidentally make them fatter.

For example, giving them a 'healthy' salad but they made it in such a way that it's worse than a cheeseburger.

I recall one Reddit story (so pinch of salt) where someone misinterpreted the Atkins diet and put on a load of weight.
2 months

Need to get better at eating and getting hungry.

One option to consider is 'little and often', that is to say eating less per meal but eating more frequently.

So instead of force eating 2-3k kcal in one instant, maybe splitting that across a few hours.

I used to struggle to eat first thing in the morning, but during a cream gain I found myself needing to eat at this time and started eating relatively small things like pop tarts or microwave pizzas.

I also found myself able to eat 3-4 meals this way and even now I'm still eating breakfast where I didn't before, feeling hungry when I wake up.

Also consider snacking in between, again an easy way to eat more.
2 months

Gaining on a cruise or at an all inclusive resort

Biggest issue I have with something like this is cost, especially since I'd want to likely be alone to truly enjoy eating as much as I want without any kind of judgement/commentary.

I can imagine myself eating a meal and then an hour later wanting to eat something else equally as large....God help the toilet.

The closest I can see myself doing this is going away to a Hotel somewhere for a few nights, just going around, eating loads of junk food, pub food, AYCE buffets, etc. and lying in my room in between watching TV waiting for hunger to kick in.
2 months

Increasing softness

There are two common, but not universal, methods I've read about on this site:
1) Losing weight and regaining
2) Heavy/Double Cream based gains.

Personally, I found my belly has been softer after on/off gains with DC starting with a 'harder' belly, although it still feels hard in places with most of the 'soft' feeling lower down, not unexpected with Cream gains judging by other comments.

However I haven't done any significant weight loss/regains to be able to comment on that method.

There are multiple factors involved in gaining such as genetics, hormones, etc. So it's never a guaranty what will/wont work.
2 months

Heavy cream questions

PurpleJade:
I’ve had a few lingering questions/questions that I’ve seen answered and couldn’t find again. I just want to make sure I have the info right.

Why do people commonly do hc in sprints? (ie: some weeks on some weeks off.)

What is the absorption rate of hc? (ie: max hc at one time, such that your not wasting hc that doesn’t get absorbed.)

How the hell does delayed gain happen? From what I’ve read it seems like it’s definitely real, but I don’t understand why it happens.

Creamdemon:
Just personally speaking, I prefer to do HC "in sprints" because I enjoy rapid weight gain and it works very well. So whenever I push to gain for a few weeks I will need some time after that to adjust to the new weight.
It's also quite expensive to consume 6k calories/day for weeks in any kind of form and potential new clothes you need to buy whenever you hit another limit.
As for getting tired of it.. not really for me. I'm actually getting more and more addicted the deeper I am already. But at some point you just have to listen to your body, be reasonable and take a break for your health.

Which gets me to the next point:
The first few days are the worst and I would get a lot of trouble the next morning whenever I overdo it. But as soon as you find the right rhythm and dose, it seems the absorption rate and tolerance goes up by a lot. It also helps to not drink all of it in one sitting, but space it out over the day or integrate it into your meals and drinks (works very well with coffee+caramel for example). I personally prefer to chug it all at once before bed and enjoy the massive bloat as a good night.
In general it seems it actually provides you with the ~300 kcal/100ml as it promises. I gave up on counting exact calories.. But looking at my recent gains it definitely does its part.

About the delayed gains I have no idea. Kinda makes sense that it needs some time to "start working" but why you would gain more days after stopping doesn't seem logical to me and I never experienced it myself so far (though I would love to!).

The delay could just be the remaining fat which was still be 'processed' and distributed through out the body, at least going by some hypothesis I've read.

Alternatively, I wonder if it's caused by the sudden drop in intake causing the body to think it's being 'starved' which can cause weight increase or people continuing to have a higher than previous food intake.
2 months

Heavy cream questions

Based on my experiences, I'd go with three main issues:
1) It becomes tiring. I'm basically forcing myself to consume more than I usually do then it starts to feel like a chore after 3-4 weeks and I lose enjoyment.

I did find one way to make it slightly easier, using those smoothie blenders to make milkshakes, but even so it still just feels tiring.

2) Cost

It does add up since I'm consuming more than normal and on my recent gain I found McDondalds a great way to add 'empty kcal' to my diet which I can quickly consume before or after work, but I only did this because they were running some promotions.

Next time I will budget more to account for now eating 3-4 meals a day, as opposed to my usual 2.

Note: before anyone complains, I'm not exclusively eating junk food.

3) Rest

Because I'm consuming cream before bed (out of necessity), I think it was having a negative toll on my sleep.

It also gives me time to adjust a little to the gains made, rather than over doing it. I don't know if it's psychological but I can wake up after 2-3 weeks on cream thinking 'I feel fatter'.

I also have some concerns over blowing up relatively quickly both biologically and socially, so I'd rather gain over say a year rather than 6 months.
2 months

Gaining by accident and don't know how to stop it now

I hate to say this, but realistically something has to give if you want to avoid gaining weight.

It may be that you stop buying snacks, or at least unhealthy snacks, maybe trying to find a healthier alternative.

It may be you start exercising or at least some kind of physical activity e.g. walking. Prior to some injuries, I used to enjoy walking to work and listening to podcasts.

It may be you start saying no to people offering food, maybe saying to them you're on a diet.

There may be some drug or something that can help, but I'd consider that the absolute worst case scenario and something I'd try to avoid.

If you're unwilling to change your lifestyle, then I fear you run the risk of being fat and unhappy or you have to start accepting who you are and enjoying being fat like allot of people around here, which by the sound of your post is something which may not happen.
3 months

Just my thoughts on gaining as someone who's always been fat

I've been overweight/low end obese my entire life, I wonder if I'd even have this fetish if I was thin as a child/teen/young adult.

There are positive and negative aspects to this, for example, I might have had an easier childhood but then hate myself if I got fatter as I got older like allot of other people do.
3 months
12345   loading