Body goals, not weight goals

I just love the idea of having a soft slab of fat across my waistline whilst standing or lying in bed.

I'm currently considering actually trying to lose weight to then regain with cream long term because from what I've read/seen, this may be the best long term to achieve my goal.
11 months

Adding calories

Easiest way I've found is something like an ice cream milkshake with double cream (200ml of cream is about 1000kcal).

However, I found doing this with a traditional blender a pain and ended up getting a 'healthy' smoothie blender. This one also has an ice crusher function so it can be used by others to further justify it.

You can claim this is a dessert if you think your parents will be concerned about consuming something 'unusual', I just said to a family member who gets the stuff discounted that I found a recipe online and like it.

If however you need to be more secretive, then maybe finding something you can snack on or maybe adding an extra meal e.g. when traveling home.

Maybe look at your current pattern for any opportunities, for example, I regularly get coffee from a bakers for my work colleagues but utilize some meal deals to get discounted extra meals e.g. it's £2 for a coffee but and extra £1.30 to add a pizza to it.
11 months

Wearing no pants/underwear

Around the house I tend to only wear pajamas (shorts and shirt) with no underwear, in the late spring/summer I'll take my shirt off due to the heat.
11 months

120 and not getting any progress

Have you considered eating 'little and often'?

I.e. instead of having large meals you have relatively small portions/snacks which adds up over the day?
1 year

Actually feeling fat

I've been 'fat' my entire life, but it wasn't until recently when I tried heavy cream and gained more 'soft'/subcutaneous(?) fat that I actually began to 'feel' fat for the first time.

So in my case it wasn't gaining weight itself that caused it as much as the type of weight gain.
1 year

Question about cream

Majorgains:
I've tried heavy cream for a week now... what do you do about the constant bloating...?

I never really had this issue, but this was with double cream.

That said, I consume about 200-300ml 1-2 hours after eating and have ice cream with it and a drop of milk. Going by kcal, 200ml is the sweet spot if the ~1000kcal/hour digestion is true.

The only time I had any issues, it was one morning when I hadn't eating prior and just had milk with some Crusha milk shake flavouring.
1 year

Every ironically use a health product to gain?

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Frankly there are a lot of "healthy" products that seem to me to be likely to cause weight gain.

Smoothies and the like always seem like a trap. Processing food like that so they're easier to digest sounds like a recipe for a soon-to-be empty stomach and increased cravings later on.

Then, artificial sweeteners have been shown to trick brains into increasing caloric intake through increased sugar cravings as brains decide they need to increase our desire for sweetness to make the calorie intake match the perceived sweetness. When actual sugar is encountered, the result is eating way more sugar than one would before an extended diet including "diet" sodas.

On the flip side, despite its reputation of giving people munchies and causing them to laze about, marijuana consumption is linked to lower BMIs when comparing non-consumers with consumers and when comparing those who have only started weed to those who have been using weed for a long time. This is despite the increased caloric intake of people who consume weed:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6340377/

Biology is weird, man.

I was thinking more of intentionally 'misusing' to gain rather than accidental.
1 year

Every ironically use a health product to gain?

I'm curious whether anyone here has ever ironically used a product intended to help people lose weight to instead gain?

For example, I recently picked up one of those small 600ml 'smoothie makers' which promotes itself as being 'ideal for making delicious healthy smoothies before work, school or the gym' to instead 'make delicious fattening milkshakes, slush puppies and cocktails'.

I had a blender, but it was heavy and a PITA to use and clean for 1 person and 1 session.
1 year

Inches vs lbs

My guess from what I've read on this site would be that maybe she's 'losing' muscle (which weighs more) or she's losing visceral fat which from what I've heard is easier to lose than subcutaneous fat?
1 year

Roadblocks

As of now, probably the biggest concern is the practical aspects.

I have a fairly physical job and then there's other things like buying clothes, etc.

What I'm hoping is that I can become fat enough to be happy with myself before these concerns become real problems and I have to stop.
1 year
45678   loading