Personal stuffing challenge

Large Meatlovers pizza from Pizza hut.
5 days

Why are so many discussions getting locked?

Letters And Numbers:
I’m pretty much of the mind that unless it’s about size acceptance or other weight related political issues, there’s the ENTIRE REST OF THE INTERNET to talk about politics. It’s inescapable. This site can be an oasis from that. But just my opinion.

gotta agree with you. You can find anything you want on the internet. This is a very specific site. If someone wanted to talk about a sensitive social or political issue then they can take it somewhere else. I know that Some of my friends here and i have "met" on other chats and forums to discuss things that dont belong here.
The other side is just skip over things you dont want to read and realize its all right ot be offended
1 month

For the underweight people who got fat

was training for a half marathon when i killed my ankle. then covid happened.
nearly immobile for a long time with complications and pain meds and etc.
1 month

Bellies touching whatever you are sitting on.

hope this is ok to post...

remind me of my ex
his...personal parts were huge
(by his own doing)
and he had to adjust anytime he sat down or all that mass ended up resting on what ever he was sitting on and spreading his legs apart.
at home was no problem and most restaraunts but flying was awkward... every time
1 month

First time funnel advice?

1. are you funneling yourself? get comfortable and have some extra towels laying around.
When I funnel alone I lie to lay back and I have a valve to stop or adjust the flow.. You need to have the valve close to your mouth.

2. Is someone else doing this to you? or helping you.? Make sure if you are bound that you are with someone you trust. If you have a partner that you trust then you need a way to communicate some basic things.
2 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

sitting at my desk and feeling my gut touch my desk drawer. I took the handle off the front drawer because the metal handle dug in to me.
now it just has a hole i stick my finger in to pull it open.

every step there is a jiggle feeling on my hips.

finally, i can feel all of this flesh shift when i reposition myself. sitting... standing... laying. its a part of me but it feels like its not part of me
3 months

Take it off?

Anyone wish the could just take all the blubber off, like a suit, and have a normal day?
6 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

tight clothes.
belly not covered completely in some tops.
or
it rides up and i dont notice till its too late.
insatiable hunger that never seems to be satisfied
to start with
11 months

What would you say to your past self if given the chance?

my past selg before getting so fat?
i go either way.
1. dont go down this path. its dangerous and addictive.
or
2. love your self and enjoy the journey.
11 months
12345   loading