Max size

My personal fantasy would be right before immobility.
it scares me to think i would be trapped in a bed.
but to have a gut touching my thighs... a double gut. I think it would also be all right to not wear a bra because they are too expensive. I dont like wearing them now anyway.

HAving trouble getting out of the couch would be a major turn on.
boobs pressed up to my chin when i sit down.
Jiggle.. sway.
3 years

Any ladies who want to become "ugly" ?

IFindAcneBeautiful:
Are there any ladies who wants to make themselves "ugly" ?

Define ugly?
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

really darkest fantasy starts well before college and with a relative but nothing really sexual but that wont fly here. I'll try to stay vague.
-
I break up my brother and his GF. When he isnt around i tease her abut her weight. She is really self conscious and insecure.

One day he leaves his phone on the couch and I'm watching TV and she sends a text. I pick up the phone and text back pretending to be him and tell her that he is breaking it off because she is too fat.

She wont have anything to do with him after that. He figures it out and devises a plan to make me pay.
3 years

Meeting an immobile person

My oldest sister weighs a little over 480.
She had 4 kids and gained with each one and never lost her baby weight and gained more in between them.
-
She has to gauge how many times she can get up from the bed or couch every day.
-
She hasn't driven a car since about 100 lbs ago.
Originally I planned to gain 20 or so lbs and then convince her to lose some with me.
-
We have both pretty much given up at this point on controlling our weight.
3 years

How fat would you like to be?

I've thought about this a lot recently.
I've always been athletic and recently broke my ankle. 3 titanium screws later and I'm still not getting around too well.
I used to walk or run or hike about every day and now i just feel like that part of my life is over.
I'm above 160 now and crave sugar like mad.
Never liked pasta before but it's comforting to feel full.
Not sure why that is?
i never thought i would be like this and really tried to stay fit and thin and like i said. yeh.

Doc says i'll prolly never run a half marathon again. The two people who are helping take care of me really havent helped me with my eating habits.
So
How fat would i like to be?
1. Not fat at all.
2. I'm taking it a pound at a time.
3. 200 seems impossible - but so did 150 a while ago.
3 years

What excuse do you give?wy

1. You dont have to give an answer unless someone asks you a question.

2. It's no one business.

3. I would tell the person i trust the most and maybe let them get the word out.

4. People who aren't into gaining, like we are, wont understand so if what they think bothers you... well... come up with another reason that they will find acceptable.
3 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The submissive gainer (pig)
You gain because you’re a submissive person, being told what to do or where to sit is just not enough for you, you need to be dominated on a much deeper level. You need someone to control every aspect of your life, even your food intake. They can decide when, what and how much food you eat, when and where to sleep and what to wear and evidently it all will start showing on your body. Growing fatter permanently for you master’s pleasure is the ultimate form of submission and you are dedicated to that cause and you won’t stop at anything until he’s happy, even if it means that you alter your body definitely.
3 years

Tay tay

ExAthleteTurnedFatty:
They are still around I see them more active on Curvage and other platforms

karenjenk:
Thank youuu
I've followed Tay Tay since she started. My wish you to be like her... or Goddess Shar.... but more like Tay Tay

ExAthleteTurnedFatty:
You wish to be like them?

well mainly Tay Tay. she is kinda more down to earth looking. and her stoamch is huge
4 years

Tay tay

ExAthleteTurnedFatty:
They are still around I see them more active on Curvage and other platforms

Thank youuu
I've followed Tay Tay since she started. My wish you to be like her... or Goddess Shar.... but more like Tay Tay
4 years

Tay tay

What ever happened to Tay Tay.
And
Goddess Shar
4 years