Waddling

What causes the waddle?
I'm guess it comes from not being able to bend legs as well?
cant lift them so you have to move them side to side?
4 years

Desmond?

yeh,
i liked him too.
very deep and insighful. he made me think about my life
4 years

Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

Preggogainer:
I�m currently 5 months pregnant and have used this as an excuse to start gaining (something I have wanted all my life). I am up 25 lbs and am loving the comments about how big I�m getting (which people seem to feel more comfortable saying since I�m pregnant). I plan to keep gaining after the pregnancy.

-
My sister... wow. she has 4 kids. and she never lost any of the weight with any of them.
She gained an EXTREME amount of weight in about 6 years.
She's not happy about this but doesnt try to lose it. But also her kids are a handful.
Her husband left her because of her weight and she went into depression and has gained even more.

Yeh , you could gain a lot being preggars. good luck and stay healthy
5 years

Fantasy feeder need to desperately upgrade the site, appearance, pics, and info.

Some of us meet in the chat area here on FF and then go to another chat site.
Chatstep was the best because you could make your own room.
You can stay logged in the chatroom here on FF while in another room. That way you can see who comes and goes and invite them to go to a better chat service.
I would be willing to pay a fee if the Chat function was better.
5 years

Fantasy feeder need to desperately upgrade the site, appearance, pics, and info.

Wow,
Petty.
Superficial people.... shallow.

I like that it's simple and easy to use.
5 years

The shortest possible full life

Hedonistic_Purity:
You're going to die young, from fat. You're going to gain as much as you can as fast as you can without stopping until your body gives up and your heart explodes. How long is enough, Knowing this is your end? 20 years? 15? 10? Just a few with the right sick and rich fucker to help you along?

For me…. Right now…. Gaining is more of a fantasy than a reality and I think about similar things as your question.

I don’t know if I could put a time limit on it. I have a low tolerance for pain or even being uncomfortable…. A wimp I know… I want control of the AC and heat and volume of the tv. I’ve been curious about how it feels to gain weight and periodically drink so much gatoraide or poweraid that it hurts to move. The first time was miserable and I swore I would never do it again…. And I don’t know why I did try it again. I’m up to a little over three liters. I like the feeling of being full. It hurt but its and exiting hurt. When I fill up I cant take a full breath or lay on my stomach and I have to move slowly… and pee…a LOT.

To answer your question I would want to gain, in my fantasy, until it was unbearable and then back off. I don’t know how long that would take or how much it would take to gain. I have trouble gaining and it might take a long time so maybe 15 years. But…. Getting older scares me anyway.
5 years

What cell phone plan is better?

Cricket
$54 a month

Had a trac phone for years and was great for talk and text.
5 years

Story quality lacking

Some of the stories read like they were written on a phone. Others looks like more an outline or rough draft.
I use the search option to find the better ones.
And I think its cool there are some shorts out there. I don’t usually mess with a one page stories because they seem rushed.

Maybe some people have a great idea in their head but can’ t get it on paper?
I’m one of those people. Guys tell me I’m really good in a WG or BE rp.
But when I write…. Gaaaa
It’s awful.

Be nice to the poorwriters. At least they are writing which is more than most of us can do.
5 years