Can a man be muscular but have a big soft belly at the same time?

Stockylove:
Hello, Well everything is in the titre.

Lex243:
very much yes, and personally I think it’s a very attractive body type

Lol this is literally my build
2 months

What do you think were the main factors that influenced to become attracted to this kink

Bellyblubber:
I agree with all of this. I’ve been fantasizing about boys and girls with stuffed, chubby guts since kindergarten. I just can’t get enough of the idea of me and someone else fattening each other up and stuffing our bellies together, playing with each others bodies, and consuming unnatural amounts of food and drink. Getting all chubbed up and out of shape and teasing each other for how far we’ve let ourselves go, all while feeding each other and ourselves even fatter, rounder, and more pathetically incapable.

P34c3432:
Your response was hot as fuck!! That's my dream too!!
For me it was belly stuffing videos somehow recommended on youtube from twerking and yoga pants videos 😂 I was confused at first but couldn't stop watching girls get big and round, then wanted to try it myself and here I am.

Bellyblubber:
Omg I think that would’ve literally BROKEN younger me. I was already basically feral for bellies and that’s before I know I could find stories and videos. If I’d had more internet access idk what the hell would’ve happened to me lol.

That's adorable! Well now here you are, completely addicted and obsessed at this point. It makes you feel pathetic doesn't it?
PS message me!!
3 months

What do you think were the main factors that influenced to become attracted to this kink

Bellyblubber:
I agree with all of this. I’ve been fantasizing about boys and girls with stuffed, chubby guts since kindergarten. I just can’t get enough of the idea of me and someone else fattening each other up and stuffing our bellies together, playing with each others bodies, and consuming unnatural amounts of food and drink. Getting all chubbed up and out of shape and teasing each other for how far we’ve let ourselves go, all while feeding each other and ourselves even fatter, rounder, and more pathetically incapable.

Your response was hot as fuck!! That's my dream too!!
For me it was belly stuffing videos somehow recommended on youtube from twerking and yoga pants videos 😂 I was confused at first but couldn't stop watching girls get big and round, then wanted to try it myself and here I am.
3 months

Girls into stuffing/bloating without gaining?

Not a girl... But I'm always looking for friends and you can eat clean healthy foods. Lots of fruits and veggies can get you super full without packing on pounds. Sushi also works great, along with soda.

Salty foods and carbonation will make you so round so easy too!
4 years

Stretch marks from bloating/inflating?

Absolutely! It would not be easy though, as you would have to keep your belly stretched far beyond your comfortable capacity for long periods of time to get them
4 years