What’s your everyday gluttony?

chubbydiva:
Cookies and ice cream on a nightly basis before going to bed.

Yummy! I agree. Ice cream is awesome!
3 years

Fattest person you ever had sex with

My heaviest partner was just over 500 pounds.

The best was a 6 foot tall red head who put on more than 40 pounds during the 15 months we were seeing each other. She was just under 400 pounds when we met. She went over 440 and was still growing. We had gaining contests. One time she put on 12 pounds in a week! We went to a Mexican restaurant and she ate two full meals. The woman could eat - along with several other memorable talents. 😁
3 years

Ever get stuck?

Fatffa:
Almost got stuck in a booth out Outback Steakhouse. Had I been with a feeder, it likely would have happened but I was with someone not into feederism so I didn’t pig out nearly as much as I could or should have. My belly was stuck under the table and I couldn’t stand up because of it. I had to slide out of the booth butt first and sort of twist out of the booth. I think of that as a missed opportunity.

Two missed opportunities - not pigging out at Outback (unbelievable) and not getting stuck in the booth. Hope you can go back soon and accomplish both!
3 years

Fetish origination

Here is a similar thread

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

My story is there.
3 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

It was a combination of things. One was being overweight myself and loving to eat. Most of my references will be dated because I am older. smiley

One of the biggest influences was Fat Albert. That kid was huge and could do anything. This helped establish size with power.

There were others. A comic book called Richie Rich featured a girl named Little Lotta who was not little. Again, she was big and could do almost anything.

There used to be a newspaper advertisement for a weight loss product called "Aids." (Perhaps it was spelled Ayds - but this was long before the disease and probably why the product is no longer around.) The advertisement featured women who had lost 80 to 100 pounds. I was always more attracted to the before pictures.

As a typical high school male, I was infatuated with the large breasted girls (who were slim - go along with the crowd). During my senior year, a fat girl with huge boobs was interested in me. I resisted at first (big mistake), but eventually we went on a date. We went to the drive-in and you can guess what happened next. While we were making out, she unbuttoned her shirt. Her boobs tumbled out (even with her bra on). She pulled up her bra and her boobs flopped onto her belly. My hands were all over both her boobs and belly. At that point I was hooked.

Unfortunately we went to different colleges and went our separate ways. However, my imprint for larger women remained. At that time, it was still "taboo" to open appreciate fat. I would constantly be telling larger women that they looked great and not at all overweight.

All of this eventually led to being fascinated with people who are actively gaining weight. I have only been involved with Fantasy Feeder for about four years. I wish I had found this earlier in life.

I remember when a BBW was enough. Now I want SSBBW and even USSBBW (Ultra SSBBW). I have been fortunate to be with one USSBBW who was also gaining. In fact we even had competitions to see who could add the most pounds in a week through endless buffets - those were the days. Breakfast buffets, pizza buffets, and Chinese buffets three times a day, Along with late night milkshakes at Arby's. We both packed on 10+ pounds in a week.

Thanks for creating the topic and thanks to anyone who bothered to read this. I am not sure I would ever be a feeder, but I do appreciate everyone's fat - including my own.
3 years

Hucow and pig play

quiverdream:
almost all the kinky stories I write involve one or both partners turning into fat, squealing pigs, so I feel very at home on this thread right now.
Also a user on Feabie used this phrase so I'm just gonna drop it here and let your imaginations wander: "mutual milking"

Mutual milking sounds mutually satisfying to me. That wound be wonderful!
3 years

New challenge/game

potbellyoffinland:
I didn't even thought about this! Of course by the same logic, chocolate and chips are also not food so you are free to eat them too.

I also have to say that your list is very good. Especially pizza and pasta are perfect foods for gaining in my opinion and experience.[/quote]

I like that chips are also "free."

Pizza, pasta, and beer have really help me grow my gut. I would also drink lots of beer for the month!
3 years

New challenge/game

My five foods would be:

1. Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Bread
4. Fried Chicken
5. Ice Cream

Candy is not a food, so of course I can have as much of that as I want. smiley
3 years

Growing man tits

I love a big set of moobs. Especially my own. I love having them squeezed and my nipples sucked. I can't wait for them to get bigger!
3 years
23456   loading