Text chat version 2

[quote]captain videogameman:
One of my suggestions, if possible, would be to have the ability to have multiple chats open at once.

Petty9x:
Yes, I think the same way: I`d probably love to visit 2 or 3 rooms, because I`m interested in RP`s and chatting with german people, for example. That would be great.

In the beta-version it wasn`t possible to get to the profil of a chatpartner via klicking on the name. I really like that.

Agreed, I'm new to site and chat and those were the first two annoying differences I noticed. Like the sidebar showing who is present
6 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Umbra:
I've never felt disgusted but I have felt like life would of been easier if I had been "normal". I mean, because of my preferences the potential pool of partners is more limited than it otherwise could have been. Then of course there is the fact that actually living out the lifestyle is demanding, economically and physically. So less disgust and more just... envy of those who have "simpler" kinks, which is of course relative but I think anyone reading this would know what i mean.

Preach!
6 years
56789   loading