Seeking critical feedback

Hi,

I am really enjoying your story, and it's very well-written from a number of perspectives. You should be really pleased.
However, there are a number of minor issues--tense changes, misspellings, extra words, etc--that could be cleaned up by an editor, if you can find one. Ideally, someone would do those corrections AND explain them to you, so you have a chance of correcting them yourself next time.
I know that's hard to do because of the content; we can't show this work to just anyone. And if you continue to post work like this, it will still get a lot of love, including from me. But if you could find someone, it would help.
8 years

Where can i get a fatkini?

I stand--or lie down, at the moment--corrected. I've just seen an 8x in their sale section.
8 years

Where can i get a fatkini?

These aren't cheap, but lots of choice of colours and styles, semi-custom, and they to up to 5x, I think:
www.loveyourpeaches.com/shop/listcats.aspx

As you'll see, they have other great clothes, too. I wish I could afford more of them!
8 years

Fat friendly doctors

I find this an even bigger problem in the UK than in the US, but Tubby Marie is right. If the GP says something about your weight, just say your immediate concern is your chest infection. If he doesn't listen, just walk out and go to an after hours GP.
8 years

Tips on writing wg stories?

One thing I find helpful is to think about a story you really love, and then think about why you love it. Great characters? A specific scene? Food detail? Different things work for different people, and the most important thing, I think, is to write something that works for you. So get familiar with your own taste and preferences first.

Hope that helps!
8 years

In the last week...

I just had two docs make five attempts at getting a blood marrow sample from me and fail. While there were some far more important reasons they failed, they very discreetly suggested it might also be my size, and that there was someone in the hospital who had been successful on someone EVEN fatter than I am.

I am 5'2" and weigh 245. Can't be true.
9 years

Gluten-free gaining recipes?

Just a word of caution--while spelt is not wheat, it does contain a fair bit of gluten. Much less than wheat, but a lot more than most other flours/grains. If you are serious about being gluten-free, then spelt, kamut, and even rye and oat are out.

There are loads of good recipes online, though, so don't despair. smiley
10 years

Fat guy with a football

This Welsh man, Andrew Cassidy, was filmed playing around with a football and posted on youtube cuz he's quite good. Apparently he does it about two hours a day, despite being 50 and 20 st (280 lbs/127 kgs).

11 years
12345   loading