Absurd fantasy dream size?

In my fantasy I would weigh over 1000+ lbs with a HUGE ball belly and not be immobile
3 years

When do women start getting fat?

I started gaining after having kids but it became intentional when I was 27 now I'm 29 and I wouldn't go back to being skinny if you paid me
3 years

Feedees: why get fat?

AskDrFeeder:
Please rank the following reasons as they apply to you (and add more if you can think of any):

1. You like fattening food.
2. You like to overeat.
3. You're tired of feeling guilty about your weight or appetite.
4. You hate dieting.
5. Your significant other wants you to gain.
6. You find it erotic.

5 I wish I had someone who wants me to gain
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The belly Stuffer (the tank)
You love to be stuffed full more than anything in the world, there something very sexual and deeply arousing about being so full that you can’t even talk or move, that deep dull pain of your overstuffed belly is like a high for you. You are a gluttonous man who can fit much more food into his belly than the average person and you are probably very proud of that fact. You are not looking to just get fat; you’re trying to have a big ball belly that hangs in front of you like a beach ball, that’s why you try to keep it full and stuffed all time.
4 years

Round bellied ladies! experiences?

I'm always being asked if I'm pregnant and whenever I say no I get that strange look like really...

But I love my belly especially when I'm out I can rub it without feeling awkward lol
5 years

You know you're fat when:

You know your fat when people keep asking if you are pregnant with twins...

You know your fat when you sneak of from work to eat and end up eating to much you pop a button on your shirt...

When walking up the stairs is exercising and you are completely winded before you even get to the middle...
5 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

I can manage 2 large pizzas so 16 slices
6 years

How big is your belly ?

44% I'm hoping to change that real soon
6 years

Serious inquiries only (feeder wanted/needed)

hello I'm Michelle I reside in SC and I'm looking for a serious feeder. And when I say serious I mean someone who is really going to feed me and make me fat. Not someone who is just going to ask for a bunch of pics. Online feeders or in person feeders are welcomed... If in person it would have to be a meet up because I am in a relationship but he doesn't know that I am purposely gaining. So if interested inbox me and I will provide my number so we can text... Thanks.... Also I have no set limit at this time
6 years