Speaking to a therapist

I told a psychiatrist once and although he wasn't negative about it he kind of became too focused on it.
He kept trying to link every issue back to it even though I didn't feel it was a problem.
As a result I've resisted mentioning it to anyone else since because I don't want this one part of me, which I'm personally ok with, becoming the focus of all therapy.
3 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

Joanne:
That's why I'am always using the incognito version on the internet I guess ;p

I've been doing this for over 10 years now...
3 years

Partner on diet. help?

ForrestShadow:
Anybody know how to not be upset when your SO is trying to lose weight?

I am trying to be as supportive as I can, but it honestly pisses me off. It's not a control thing so much as a "why do you want to strain our relationship unnecessarily" kind of thing.

Chubbypup:
If her doing as she pleases with her body pisses you off or strains your relationship you clearly don't love her. If you did you'd want her to be happy. It sounds like you're more focused on you being happy. I think you should consider finding someone else.

This was my first thought as well...
4 years

What age is best?

I found this site when I was around 20 and within 6 months of thinking about it started gaining intentionally.
My mother never had an issue with it but I think that's cause she always struggled with her weight herself.
My father made comments at first but my mum ended up telling him off and he's been relatively quiet ever since.
None of my siblings or any other family have ever commented.
It is a big adjustment personally, let alone for other people, I still have moments where I look in the mirror and am surprised that the big guy looking back is me.
I think the best way to handle it is to own it, be open, make jokes, you don't have to go into detail but show people that you know you're getting fat and you're ok with it.
Ultimately the right age is when you're desire to gain outweighs (lol) your fear of the reactions.
4 years

What do you think of video game characters becoming fat?

Falke:
Fall Out 4 makes it possible. I found that some months ago...:

Have fun with it.

That is awesome and would only be better if the vid went in reverse
5 years

Video run-time politics

To be honest I don't even bother watching a video if it's less then 40 seconds long, I don't see the point in it.

As such I'd agree with your suggestion but I imagine some people may not be capable of making a minute or longer videos for one reason or another so I'd compromise and go with 30 seconds.
6 years

Sad news

That's so sad to hear, she was one of the first people I talked to upon discovering this site and really helped me find my place here, not to mention she was a great help during my own stint as a mod.

May her soul rest in peace.
7 years

What's up with the koalas?

ifonlyitweretrue wrote:
Quick Google on the terms feeder and koala brings up baby bibs. Using my knowledge of koalas, which is limited, I know that... koala flesh is poisonous because of the plants they eat. They are essentially constantly high from said plants... and they're marsupials.

I got nothin'

Best Answer!
9 years

I secretly have the hots for..

nowave wrote:
This is my hypothetical, list of dude's I'd let take advantage of me in the event they tried to seduce me.

Cillian Murphy
James Franco
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
James Mcavoy
Michael Fassbender
Tom Hardy

This is a truly fantastic list, although I'd personally add Logan Lerman, his eyes are perfect.
9 years

Silly wg excuse

Netherwulff wrote:
This is definitely that weird corner of YouTube that you should try to get out of before your entire video feed's recommendations become skewed. smiley

Funny, most people consider that corner to be the one with all the weight gain videos. smiley
9 years
12345   loading