Training your belly

Well.. You can use a cue to tell your body that it is hungry.

Do you ever get a bad feeling when you hear an alarm clock go off? Or maybe if you were spanked as a child when you hear a slapping sound? When you're hungry if you get into the habit of doing something you may be able to "force" yourself into feeling hungry by performing the cue when you aren't. I just made this up by the way, so do take it too seriously.

I know that I get hungry when I drink water...
13 years

Air swallowing?

I inhale and do it, almost like blowing your stomach up like a balloon. You fill up VERY fast (to the point of which pain comes on very quickly). Also if there are any liquids in your stomach it makes an audible bubbling sound.
13 years

My wife is an h cup!

Your wife has an annoying husband
14 years

Chinese buffet - how much really ?

I never go to a buffet unless I have at least 2 hours to kill

I usually go around 6 full plates, with several bowls of soup/ice cream sprinkled in. One thing I always do is get just water and only take a few sips so I can fit more food in, I rarely go over half a glass unless I want to "fill in the cracks" before leaving.
14 years

Learning how to stretch stomach

Eh.. smells like bs unless you took a LOT of it, considering burping would pretty much eliminate the problem instantly. Unless it was the water itself that did the damage.
14 years

Swallowed whole

I stopped that long ago.. Not worth choking and having to explain to a doctor why.

I used to talk to a guy who'd swallow whole hotdogs all the time. He said he could push in his stomach and feel them rubbing against each other.
14 years

Bloating with water, how much is too much? (before you need to add something to it)

OniGumo wrote
[quote]wat wrote
It doesn't matter how "used to it" you are, you can't build up a tolerance to water because that's all it is.

I did not imply that
14 years

Bloating with water, how much is too much? (before you need to add something to it)

It really has nothing to do with your body. You may have had a lot of salty food or something earlier and that reduced the effect. You'll know when something is going on... very dizzying experience.

If you feel up to it, enjoy. I know a lot of competitive eaters out there chug gallons all the time and I haven't heard anything about them trying to balance out their sodium levels.
14 years