A question for gainers. do you do any form of exercise while you are gaining?

i'm a fairly inactive person by nature, but just so i have some routine in me & feel more able to eat later smiley i do tai chi

i find it helps to center yourself, for one, especially when you're getting a wider stance- you need to be able to stay standing sometimes if you're rummaging through the fridge.

two, breathing is just as important as eating- if you don't breath while you're eating, there won't be enough room in your body to consume food AND with no air to your body, it can't turn that food into fat for you

and three, patience is a virtue- tai chi helps you to pace yourself, both in eating & everyday things. without pacing, we can't inhale those 4 triple cheeseburgers, extra large criss cut fries, & 3 strawberry shakes. it just doesn't work lol

if anything at all, tai chi only takes a few minutes to do the short form & is a great way to encourage your muscles to pack on the pounds.
14 years

How would you decorate your mad scientist lab?

gotchops58 wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Maximum wrote
Buffetbelly wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Buffetbelly wrote
Sounds like I should rent out my lab scientist lab to interested feeder and feedees. It could happen --there are BDSM dungeons in every major city. Imagine if you could arrive to find a lab freshly scrubbed and stocked with your feedees favorite items, and a special patented formula gainer shake in the ceiling-mounted dispenser....

alright how much an hour then smiley

Fully funded by grants from the Lane Bryant corporation and the makers of Fatty Scooters!

this my friend is a BRILLIANT idea, quick go out and do it before someone steals it!

I dont care who does it just someone make one im hungry smiley

Can I get in on some of this action? We could have a weight gain growing bash!

lol *announcer's voice* hot off the presses, for only $XX.XX, it's Gainers Gone Wild!!! smiley
14 years

How would you decorate your mad scientist lab?

2. Cozy overstuffed recliner with rubber restraints. Also equipped with a graduated seat belt marked in inches and centimeters. Provides a measure of belly expansion plus a restraint.

smiley should there be a built-in scale, count me in! smiley
14 years

Ribs

lol the last time i ever saw my ribs i was 6 years old... & something like 82lbs. sickening, isn't it? obviously, i'm MUCH better than i was smiley
14 years

Hypno fat

bubbaobear1 wrote
It is kicking in I find that I am snacking more
i did not notice it until today when I so one told me that I was eating more snack cakes . if you use this file on a skinny person without them knowing it would they get fat it is subliminal

unlike what you see in old shows involving hypnosis & embedding making someone say or do something at random, you can't make someone do something against their will. if the person receiving the hypnosis file is willing to listen to it, chances are they'll want to do what the file tells them more than if you cued a hidden message.

now, if you're hypnotizing someone willingly & want to trigger a habit (like eating more or doing less exercise), there'd be a chance to make a 'trigger word' that they would hear (from you alone, keep in mind) & would make them act upon it whenever convenient, but that would imply you know how to hypnotize others already.
14 years

Pregnant

no strangeness taken, MM- were obvious factors not an issue, i'd be all for it ~_^ even still, we should chat sometime about it- interested? I hope so ^_^

johnnyxyz, most of the clothes that i fit nowadays are maternity, especially those fantastic jeans w/ the elastic in the front! the few that aren't are XL & getting to small for me

someday i hope to have a belly that even remotely looks like i'm pregnant- i have too much of a middle crease to pull it off unless i'm wearing loose skirts that can't touch my lower belly unless pulled too tight *blush*
14 years

Experiment success

sync wrote
so you say this actually worked for you?
i must remember to give this ago next time i stuff myself. would be pretty awesome if it does smiley

yes this actually worked for me smiley in fact, i need to let out a bit more room for this 2 liter cola lol smiley
14 years

Hypno fat

SubmissiveFatPiggy wrote
I have tried it, and still do have it on my mp3. The one I have is by EMG from warpmymind. Coming from a girls' point of view I get drawn in from his voice and the way he talks.

While listening to it I feel myself getting hungrier and wanting to eat more afterward.

I've tried many, but his is my favorite. =]

I have as well & agree he's my favorite to use. Not just because his voice is soothing & tends to stick in my head better, but I also find a pattern in hearing some word (I'm not sure what) & getting the need to gorge & snack. I don't ever want to stop- he's worth the files ^_^
14 years

Experiment success

last night, i had a combination taco bell/wendy's meal waiting for me to consume that i was more than ready for- with a 2L bottle of pepsi to clear my pallet. as i was eating & showing everything off via webcam (as i don't know how to record yet lol), i got full way too early, so the one who was watching had an idea:

get on your hands & knees & let your fat & swelling hit the middle for 10 sec- 3mins, then see if that helped make room or just get fuller. so i tried- i couldn't believe after 2mins (just to make sure everything might work) i felt hungry again & continued eating!

i did this 3 more times before finally stopping; belly swollen to full capacity & barely able to move. anyone else try this before? what has your outcome been? what would you do differently for longer results?
14 years
12345   loading