Confessions pt. 2

I am actually very content with my life. I have things that I would like to change, but do not feel bad about life or myself.

I'm terribly sad to hear how some of the frequent faces on this site are still very depressed or have had some very troubling things happen to them. I hope you all find peace in your own lives and the comfort to forgive those who have wronged you. I hope that some of you develop open lines of communication with your significant others. I also hope that some of you can find whatever strength you need to overcome your self doubts and insecurities.

Cheers all. You are all fine, and you're only human.
15 years

Tying belly fat

totally hot to see a belly compressed by a rope or belt.
15 years

Tired of this

it's pretty rare, thank god. I have not seen it, but i know vascular surgeons who have seen people intentionally mangle limbs to have them amputated. For some reason dry ice seems to be the preferred method for ruining the limb.

I can't imagine getting my rocks off to that though. I'll gladly stick to girls with puffy midsectionssmiley
15 years

Incontinence

sadly johnxyz, there are several reason's why obesity leads to incontinence in some already susceptible people. One is that in women, the short urethra cannot support a column of urine with a pressure greater than the muscles that control the sphincter. That is in most cases only about 5-7 pounds. Men have much less of a problem because their urethra runs the entire length of the pelvis plus the penis and they have a built in protection system. In fat women, the pressure from the abdomen actually shortens the urethra and causes the sphincter to leak at lower pressures, because the distance from bladder to the outside world is shorter.

second. prolonger high blood sugar, hyperglycemia, causes damage to nerves. Usually over a long period of time. This causes the nerves that go to the bladder and the sphincter to be dysfunctional and the bladder and sphincter do not contract and relax at the same time as they should. This also leads to urinary incontinence in obese people....women far moreso than men.

Please keep in mind before posting a harsh and vitreous reply, that I adore fat chicks, and wish this were not so. I'm simply relaying the physiology behind why it is so. And sweetstuff, it may well be because of your weight. It also may not be. I have never seen you, and cannot say. But it is very possible that weight may play a factor, or be causative. I sincerely hope that you are not upset by my reply, and I also hope that you evaluate this issue further before allowing it to be blamed upon your weight before it has been properly determined that weight is to blame.
15 years

Tube feeding

i have inserted a fair deal of nasogastric tubes, and it is not fun for either the recipient or the individual charged with placing it. It is also not fun in any way shape or form to feed through one, and you should indeed be experienced and credentialled. However, I do think that as long as your player is a willing participant you could accomplish tube feeding without an NG tube. A funnel with a tube attached, like a beer bong, could be used. It wouldn't serve the purpose of forced feeding because the person on the other end would have to cooperate with the feeds, but for erotic purposes it gives the illusion of forced feeds and lost control. There is little risk of causing serious harm with such a set up since your partner would know what is happening.

Just don't push it too far, because I have also seen what happens when food gets into the lungs (aspiration) and it has very negative sequalae. So long as one is careful, it should pose little risk.
15 years

How common are we?

yeah, every guy i am friends with has at some point hooked up with a big girl. I think it's pretty common to be attracted to larger women, at least for men. I think that only a few people have the nads to own up to how they feel though, and it's a shame b/c it makes fat girls feel inadequate.
15 years

Healthy, or "healthy?"

shit man, i just wrote a damn book on the other forum about health and fat. i cant type that much more, but totally check it out for my 2 cents. under general/what your doctors think

more people do it for looks. PERIOD

what they say to justify it is fine, but don't be fooled. how many of them get their blood labs done on a regular basis?
15 years

Does this make me a bad person?

the biggest issue for her is health...as long as she is not suffering medical or real psychological problems from her gain then taking enjoyment in someone else's upset doesn't make you a bad person. whatever excites you is fine and it's not really a problem to be excited or find enjoyment in anything. What I think is paramount, however, is open lines of communication. You probably should communicate your thoughts openly and without reservation. The other issue is her health, both mental and physical. as long as she isn't suffering any serious consequences then I dont see a problem.
15 years

Just curious, any of you play music?

play in a band and sing right now, can play guitar, electirc bass, drums and piano
15 years
12   loading