Getting lazy

I use to be active even when I started to gain weight. However, in the winter months, I tend to be more of a couch potato and gain the most weight. After three years, I finding myself being lazy too.

If I have a choice to either go for a walk or pig out on the couch, eating wins every time.
4 years

Body changes impact your life!

My impact was seating in a booth at Denny’s. I use to be able slide into the booth without my belly rubbing up against the table. Now I look forward to seating at the booths that my belly will be touching my belly.
4 years

Who here likes to be naked?

I love being naked. Especially when the neighbors are vacationing. Then I will just literally hang out in the back yard. Otherwise, I am outdoors relaxing, eating or smoking my cigarettes without my shirt.
4 years

How do you take people noticing your gain?

It really didn’t hit me until someone at my office asked me if I had gained some weight. Caught me off guard and I was a little embarrassed. I said I didn’t think anyone noticed but she said we are all gaining with all this work and stress. Afterward, I really was turned on by what she said.
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

When I was in my early teens. My best friend had gained weight over the summer months. I gradually notice others over the years gaining weight. I wondered what it would be like being fat and during the college years, I started gaining weight. Love the feeling and love telling others what a wonderful experience it has been being fat.
5 years

Family questions about weight gain?

Most comments were negative from my parents and friends. Some were curious about why I was gaining. Some hurtful comments made me want to eat my comfort food. After a while, the comments stopped....especially when I got a new set of friends that accepted my fatness.
7 years

You know your fat when...

When friends begin to poke my belly.
7 years

Warning! fat can be permanent

Depending on your body type, people maybe able lose weight easily or just have a difficult time with weight loss.

I gained a little weight but would be able to lose it with exercise. But my downfall is that I really love the feel of a full belly. To enjoy that feeling, I would have to eat more than I usually would. End result, I think being fat will be permanent for me.
7 years

First pubic fat shaming :(

Unfortunately, my first public shaming was at my class reunion. I figured if I can come out as a fat guy there, I could pretty much handle being fat anywhere.

Little did I know, I wasn't the only fat guy there. Even some of the most popular classmates were as fat as I was. What a conversation piece we all were when we talk about how we all got fat and secretly lovin' it,.
7 years

First belly (nervious)

I think most people have felt the way you do now. I certainly went through all the emotions from being fit, soft, rounded and then fat.

I received a lot of comments about getting fat. Some kind but mostly mean. I got to the point just to own the fact I am fat now and I am happy about it.

I wish you luck in what you decide.
7 years
12345   loading