Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

My favorite binge ritual is going out in my tightest, sexiest clothes that show off my curvy fatness and ordering a dozen donuts. I sit my fat ass down at the table and eat all of them, and usually the woman working there throws in a couple of extra. The hard part is pacing yourself so you don't run out of milk. I usually go to this one donut shop that has really tight booths for someone my size and I love that after my binge, I will need to have someone help me get out. Usually after that I'll get some burgers or some pizza to further stuff me.
6 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

I am already feminine in my body shape. I have always had bigger boobs and very big hips. In fact, I am very pear shaped. I love how sexy and curvy my figure is. It makes me feel so pretty. I love having boobs big enough that I need to wear a bra and having to wear women's clothes because they fit my big butt, wide hips, and fat thighs better than clothes for men. Being very voluptuous makes me want to gain more and grow even curvier. It is a celebration of all things sensuous. I love gaining and I love how if effects my body. I can't wait to see how curvy I get.
7 years

Good foods for stuffing?

I'm a big fan of puddings and custards. Like a milkshake, it require no chewing so it goes down easily. You can eat a lot of it and it usually has a lot of calories. Try making it with whipped cream or half and half to boost your fat and calorie intake. It's usually good to use it with a milk mixture since some instant puddings get too thick if they gel by beating them.

Yogurt is also a high capacity food, though it has significantly less calories than pudding. Still it helps you digest, which is especially helpful when you are stuffing with heavy foods.
11 years

Best liquid to stuff with?

Though not a liquid, pudding is a good thing to binge on. I've enjoyed stuffing with rice pudding since it is very easy to make and its consistency makes it perfect for shovelling in your face. It is very calorific and helps stretch the stomach.

It goes down very easily and is very satisfying way to cap off a day long binge.
12 years

Any clothing that makes you feel fat?

I hope to get a pair of leather pants again. I used to have a pair, but I just outgrew them. When I was able to fit in them, I felt like such a blimp, because they were so tight, and they showed off all my fat. My stomach looked enormous, and it really accentuated my butt and thighs. There's nothing like wearing tight form fitting clothes to make me feel like a fat balloon, ready to pop. It's fun to wear something that's so tight that it acts like a girdle, especially when I am stuffing.

But other than that, I have a few tops that really show off my boobs and muffin top. I really love looking curvy since I find it is an incentive to fatten myself even more.
13 years

Moobs

Yes, my bust is very noticible too, so it is impossible to hide them. I usually wear a larger buttoned shirt, but that does only so much, and I have to wear a minimizer to make them look smaller. Still, they are noticible. Most of the time I will wear a coat or a sweater if I want to hide them.

However, I do like to show off my boobs too, and when I wear a knit shirt they look really enormous. I have gotten in the habit of buying tops that are a few sizes too small, since they are very clingy and really show off my curvy boobs and muffin top. I like to wear them when I'm feeling flirty or having a good binge.
13 years

Drinking heavy cream?

I love drinking heavy cream, especially if I am eating a lot of something very rich, like cake or pie. If you introduce it into your feedings, it is definitely a sure way to pack on the pounds. It is best to get it from a place that specializing for bulk sales. A half gallon of extra heavy cream at Costco runs for less than six dollars. (A pecan pie or a chocolate cake washed down with copious amounts of cream makes a wonderful night of stuffing from one outing to Costco.)

Also, you might want to integrate it into your cooking, which is quite easy, since it makes everything taste better. Cream sauces are especially calorific and are very easy to make. An easy alfredo sauce consists of just cream, butter, cheese, and egg, and it tastes wonderul when lots of butter is added.

As a quick snack, I would take a packet or two of instant pudding, and mix it with heavy cream instead of milk. Often I would have the pudding that sets up automatically when it is mixed, so it turned into a very thick consistency that made a very tasty, rich, and fattening snack.

I am definitely pro-cream. It is one of the easiest ways to gain. You can also try drinking coconut milk as well. It is very fattening too.
13 years

Moobs

I adore having large boobs. I think they are my favorite part of gaining, maybe because they are a sign of how fat and feminine I am getting. I've always been overweight, and as a result, I've always had abnormally large breasts. I have needed to wear a bra since 6th grade, and have always loved dressing up in outfits that demonstrated how fat I was getting, especially in the bust.

When I binge, I love to wear clothes that show off how big my boobs are. I think it is as important as wearing something that shows off my expanding tummy. It is so unbelievably sexy to me to think about how curvy my body is and I get to appreciate how much of a fatty I've become. I have always been sexually aroused by being so well endowed, and am impressed with how nice and womanly my chest is. I hope to keep developing my titties, since it is such a turn-on.

I love having my boobs played with. It is my favorite kind of foreplay. I've always have been a boob man (even though now I might be more of a butt man), so it is only natural that I love having a pair of my own.
13 years

Gaining guide for beginners: stomach strech

This summer I have been enjoying stuffing myself with watermelon. It's so easy to eat and it tastes so good. Since it is mostly water, it really helps your stomach stretch out. I can eat a 10 lb melon in an evening on top of eating a pretty big dinner and assorted yum-yums. I find that I am able to eat a lot more when I binge now as opposed to May or June. Plus, it feels amazing having a whole watermelon inside of me. It's like I am about to burst.
13 years

Humilating men by feminizing

Aha. Now this is something that I can really sink my teeth into.

I started getting heavy when I entered the fourth grade. As a result, I developed rather large breasts, so big that I needed to wear a sports bra for PE. I was teased a lot for my boobs as well as for my weight. It actually turned me on, and I would love to play dress-up and binge. I would often dream about becoming a very fat BBW, becuase, after all, I had a very feminine body.

Twenty years have passed, and I'm still into feminization, cross-dressing, and humiliation, and they are inextricably tied to my feeding fantasies. I have enjoyed many trysts with dommes which have always involved feminization and feeding. When I am with a male partner, I am always submissive, and like to play "the lady" That means wearing sexy lingerie, girdles, tight jeans, leather pants, dresses, boots, high heels, and any thing that makes me feel like a pretty piggy. I really feel at home in my own skin when I'm dressing up or feeding or both. It makes me feel beautiful and so sexy.

I went through an androgynous phase after college in which I dressed and acted very femme. I usually wore women's clothing, because the cuts fit better than, say, a man's pair of jeans. I even dabbled in hormones for a short while, but I regret not taking them after that month. I don't know if it was mostly a psychosomatic effect, but I would definitely take them again if I had the chance.

Anyhoo, that's the short story. If there are any fat dommes or FFAs (or anyone else) who want to feminize and fatten a kinky voluptuous pig, please drop me a line.
13 years
123   loading