Anyone really into very large backsides?

I used to be primarily a breast man, but the deeper I have dived into my love of big women, I love the backside ever more and more. I love a big, pillowy butt and all that comes with it; I go crazy for the wide hips, the fat thighs, and the drooping saddlebags.

I particularly love the super-pears, those large ladies whose arses look so prodigiously plump. Perhaps there is no greater apostasy a boob lover can express than to say that I absolutely adore small breasted women with posteriors that are so fulsomely out of proportion. (Perhaps something that stems from a certain junior high teacher, but that is another story)

There are very few sights better than seeing a fat bottomed girl, flaunting her backside in tight jeans, leggings, or any other rump revealing outfit.

Love Those Big Butts!
13 years

Fattning and cheap

Cream is the ultimate weight gain elixer. It's easy to make so many sinful fattening desserts with cream. Pudding with cream is always delish, although if it is an instant pudding that requires an electric mixer bto gel, the pudding gets really thick. I definitely recommend this for a food fit for feeding. I've had so many feed sessions where I've been spoon fed by my partner that I've considered to be the optimum feeding situations. It is easily force fed (which makes it perfect for role playing) , and you can really eat huge amounts of it. Since Heavy Whipping Cream is 7,000 calories of per half gallon, this is pure blimp juice. (Half-Gallons can be found for reasonable prices at Costco or Smart and Final or any public restaurant supply store)

Another creamy delight is making a super-dense gelatin with about a cup of water per package of jello. Dissolve the gelatin, allow it to cool for a few minutes, and stir in as much whipping cream as desired. The result is a smooth, dense, creamy dessert that is as delightful for its consistency as it is for its taste. Raspberry jello is highly recommended, but black cherry, and berry are also excellent. Best of all, jello can be very cheap at a discount store, but for the slight gainer's edge, eschew the sugar-free varieties.

Cream is probably the most enjoyable gaining medium. It is relatively well priced particularly in bulk, and is very rich. It is also so versatile and many fatabulous meals are ripe to be invented with it. A cream sauce is the pasta sauce of gainers, and heavy cream can be used in any recipe that calls for milk. If one were able to drink any combination of heavy cream, sugar, other bulkers and flavoring, one would surely inflate to Betsy size proportions if the feedee were to drink it for some regularity.

Half and Half is cheaper than cream, and almost as delicious to drink. When I started getting into feederism, I would drink cartons of it. If you are using half and half for cooking, make sure to cook some of the water out of it before you use it, so you can raise the proportions of fat globules to liquid.

These are all cheap methods that are not only fattening, but tasty. I urge everyone to experiment and make low cost gourmet gainer feed.
13 years
123   loading