Liquid calories

I get full way too easily with food and stay full for too long if I just stuff that way. I need liquid calories to give me that extra nudge. Shakes, milk, half n half, (not a big coffee fan) but I can always drink and never feel sick to my stomach. And I always do it right before bed so my body can soak up as many of those calories as possible smiley its been working and I love it
11 years

I'm really pissed off...

i am literally talking to 3 girls near me, looking to date them... they are all chubby and GORGEOUS... but... they are all super insecure about their weight, even though i tell them i love them exactly the way they are. why can't i find a girl who is confident in who they are? cause i seriously wanna date a cute fatty!

Ugly ugly ugly insecurity.
12 years

A game everyone can play!

so everyone hates being on the phone with telemarketers or call service people (such as at&t who i had to call today) the game is.... try to eat as many items as possible while they keep you on hold! haha i was able to get 3 ice cream sandwiches down before i got off hold.

i thought it was a thoughtful way to have a little bit of fun instead of being angry while on the phone with these people.

let me know what you think =)
12 years

College fat challenge!

haha well i thank you all for your responses! but here are some quick overviews... FAFSA won't work cause they didn't give me SHIT. and can't go to just any party on campus cause i don't drink beer. i'm a jack and coke man =) ... i eat poorly all the time and mostly do go to the dollar menu which... is AMAZING! but i can't do that all the time. the best think probably would be the pasta idea... because i am of italian decent, so that will be easy! that's something i could eat everyday. i'm just excited that it's gettin close to easter cause that means REESES peanut butter eggs! =)
14 years

College fat challenge!

so here is a challenge for everyone to ponder... how do you gain steady weight, doesn't HAVE to be super fast, on an extreme budget? (because i'm a broke ass college kid) maybe 20-40 dollars a week. riddle me that batman!
14 years