Calzone binge

Early next month my wife is going out of town for a few days and I’m planning to stuff myself beyond anything I’ve done before. I’m going to get 2 16oz. Pizza doughs, 3 pounds of bacon and a huge thing of cheese (I think it’s 8 cups but I’m not sure) and make a huge bacon calzone that I plan on eating in one sitting; if at all possible I’ll also make myself a nice thick milkshake afterwards :-)
4 years

Pizza or cake. the quest for the love of fatness resumes!

as long as you go heavy on the carbs and calories you should gain quite well; whether it is sweets or other stuff; if you are going heavy on the sweets be careful as bacteria in the mouth produce acid when exposed to sugar and can cause tooth decay; so be extra diligent with brushing teeth and dental visits and stuff. Happy gaining!
6 years

Who wants to be immobile?

If it were financially viable and I had a significant other who was into it I would totally become immobile.
6 years

Fun times (half a year) ahead

A delightfully chubby female friend of mine is coming to visit me in the spring (she lives a few hundred miles away) She knows I like bigger girls but she's been trying to lose weight, however she and I have these "rules" for our time together. Rule 1- We will eat whatever we want, as much as we want and we are going to an all you can eat buffet and eating as much as we can, at least once while she is here. Rule 2- at any time we can take pictures of each other, no matter what we are doing. Rule 3> We are going to act as if we are romantically involved (including ANYTHING except for vaginal sex, because she doesn't want even the slightest risk of getting pregnant, and anal sex because we both think that's gross) Rule 4> I am going to get into better physical shape (lose weight, build up muscle) and she is going to give up on dieting and exercise until after her trip here (she's 5'5 and about 230 pounds now; she's not going to try to gain, but she also isn't going to prevent it, especially over the holidays) smileysmileysmiley
9 years

Curiosity from a bbw

I've always found bigger girls to be more attractive (generally speaking) than thinner girls; I've never really understood why most guys seem to prefer thinner girls
12 years

Telling my girlfriend

Zolo maltize wrote:
Well I went for the straight forward aproach. AND SHE AGREED!!!!! She said she'd try 20 pounds as a test run and after that she'd deside from there.

That's great
12 years

Question for foodees and feedees

3, but i would love for it to be a 1 or a 2
13 years

3 questions for feedees

current: 240
Goal: I'm 23 years old, while i'm still young i still want to be able to do things and even at my current weight i have some issues (nothing affecting my health, just could be in better shape)So for now I'm staying around where i am, possibly even losing weight, but eventually I want to get up to 300 or so

Unlimited funds: I would probably still wait until I'm older to gain; but once i decided to gain, getting to 300 would be my full time job if money was no issue; i would try all kinds of fun ways to gain weight, like going to all you can eat buffets every day for a week, or going on a cruise or even a few consecutive cruises and eating anything and everything i wanted, between all kinds of other fun stuff (Ideally with a girlfriend/wife with similar goals) After reaching my goal i would probably slow down but continue gaining with no real limit.
13 years