Will my ass and boobs grow when i get really fat?

P.S. I'd be more than willing to help out smiley
7 years

tjpbeatles:
Only one way to find out. I've known some girls get relatively big in the chest once they gain some weight but generally it's more in the belly and butt.

Sallycassidy56:
Any foods that would make my bust bigger?

I hear that really hoppy beer helps in that regard. Not very sure if that's true. Carbs are probably your best bet in that regard.
7 years

Shakes and drinks that will get your stomach huge

Maybe some milkshakes with heavy cream. Ice cream would certainly add a lot of calories. Egg nog also is very thick and has lots of calories.
7 years

Only one way to find out. I've known some girls get relatively big in the chest once they gain some weight but generally it's more in the belly and butt.
7 years

Ny male looking for female feedee

1. I am a 24 year old male feeder/encourager. I guess I'm what's considered a switch: I go both dominant and submissive depending on the situation.
2. I live in the Hudson Valley area of upstate NY. I live in Dutchess County but work in Orange County.
3. I'm looking for a female feedee who lives a reasonable distance away (dominant or submissive makes no matter) who is interested in talking and maybe meeting up for feeding and pampering (belly rubs, hugs, kisses, cuddles on the couch watching TV) and I guess feeding could be considered pampering). Regular hanging out is also welcome if desired. I'm not particular about age but I guess I'd be more inclined to 18-late 20s/maybe early 30s. I would either like a skinny girl to plump up or a chubby girl interested in gaining a few more pounds.
4. I'd prefer to have someone in my area (once again, Hudson Valley area but could travel to Danbury or any other area about 30-45 minutes away).
5. I'm looking for an in-person encounter. I have done a tiny bit of online but I really want to try it in person. If anyone wants to chat online, I am open to that as well. I would like to encourage a girl to gain weight and feed.
7 years

Best bloating methods for beginners?

Beer leaves you bloated and has lots of empty calories
7 years

21/f/bi looking to be stuffed

Hi there. I know some great places in Newburgh to fill you up smiley
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi, my name is Tom. I like bigger girls or a girl who wants to become big. I have never been in a feeder/feedee relationship but I have dated a lot of bigger girls. I'm from New York, I play guitar, I sing, I write music, I lovee to read, and if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to message me smiley
10 years