Total power exchange in feederism

camster534:
So I've thought of this for a while, and I wanted to know other people's thoughts/stories on the subject. I've been considering being on the sub/feedee end of a fantasy like this.

I fell into the sub role as feedee, not because I had a pre-existing sub kink, but because my partner was so much a dom. I kind of took to the role gradually.

Over time the roles have become more entrenched in our relationship, and it has suited me just fine. The biggest thing is trust - as long as you maintain that, it works well - even with teasing, humiliation, etc.
6 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

Dreading visiting relatives at Christmas for just this reason... I know a few of my relatives just won't let it be. They'll be bugging my wife, telling her, "You need to take HIM to the gym with you!" blah blah blah

I guess you can't pick your relatives!
6 years

Long term bondage

boundandfeed:
What type of chastity belt was it, how effective was it?

I don't recall the make or name, but it was one of the metal-ribbed ones that suited a flaccid penis. You could pee through it, though that was a little on the messy side. You could wear it into the shower, which I did once, but it wasn't much fun waiting for the belt to dry. It was a great motivator not to get an erection!

My days of chastity belts are done, I suspect... now getting to fat to reach is becoming my new method. smiley
6 years

Fantasies intensifying? is it normal?

Cascadianjiggle:
I started out thinking that I would be huge enough at 250. Now I'm only 10 pounds away and still feel tiny. My overall goal is now 350.

This was my experience as well. When I was thin I thought 200 would be FAAAAT, but passing 200 turned out not to be a big deal. 300 pounds, same thing - the whole reason to keep growing was that A) my feeder and I were enjoying it, and smiley you seem to get acclimatised to the milestones as you approach them.

From an interest/mental perspective, I can also confirm that my desires, my thoughts of what are attractive, has grown as well... 15 years ago I thought that someone 300 would be the absolute top limit... Now I don't know what the limit would be... I don't think I've see it yet. smiley
6 years

What is the worst thing about being obese?

Stairs are the worst. The world should be filled with bungalows and escalators!
6 years

Fat mons pubis (male and female)

While it's tough because it's limiting our positions to reach penetration, my wife loves the fact that she can see my fat "swallowing" my genitals.
6 years

You know you're fat when...

jrm:
When your pants waist measurement is greater than the length measurement by 10" or more.

What if it's double??? smiley
6 years

Psychological vs physical force feeding.

PinkyDear:
Being told when, what and how much to eat. Being told I'm not big enough and made to eat more. Being hand fed.

Love when my feeder takes control like this... being bound and funnel fed is an additional thrill, but I love being commanded to eat until my feeder is satisfied.
6 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

I initially struggled with the feminization of my body as I gained, and I sometimes still do when I am out in public among strangers.

I think that as we grow increasingly obese that both men and women start to morph into a more similar form, and for whatever reason that seems like a feminine form (likely because we associate softness with female parts) more than a masculine form... although there are lots of BHM bears out there who can prove this theory incorrect! Still, I think it's true for many, especially the really large (400 lbs +).

The emergence of my moobs was the thing that initially gave my body a feminine appearance, and I hated them! Growing further, now my genitals are buried in my fat, my hips have grown fat and wide, and my I've developed a big fat butt... all of which has given my body a more feminine appearance, which with the attention and affection of my feeder I have learned to accept (though I still wish I could lose the moobs).

But I did grow a beard, too! smiley
6 years

Gay men of fantasy feeder!

Submissive bi guy here, too. smiley

Love big, strong, fit men who like to dominate fatties.
6 years
56789   loading