Fa or ff video games?

Cheeseburger_Addition wrote:
There few games what allow you ve fat person and I amazed that no one yet to mention yet is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas were if you eat a lot junk food the main character will gain Wight and get very unfit and the other is Saint row games you can design a fat character if you choose to do so. Another character come to mind is Robert 'Bob' Richards from the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and who can forget Mario and his brother and E. Honda from street fighter or Rufus from Street Fighter 4, Cid from Final Fantasy IV or Wario from the Wario Land games and Meng Huo and Zhu Xu and Dong Zhuo from the Dynasty Warriors games. So Yeah that is just top of my head and I sure more will come to me when I think on it some more. So I hope that give you idea that there are ones about and looking for a weird funny feeding game there a Japanese one on ps3 that never been out in west and name escape my mind what it called.

Well idk if you have xbox live or just playstation but I know on the xbox live marketplace an Indie game called fat is on there. I downloaded it its fun and challenging its like mario but the girl you play as has to make it to the end of the level by throwing shows and some weird shit hehe the fun part is that bad guys throw food at you and if it hits you she gets fatter and heavier making it harder to maneuver if she gets hit too many times she explodes lol let me know if you figure out that japanese feeding game!
11 years

Favorite anime

Bleach, Sekirei, Chrome Shelled Regios, Baccano!, High school of the dead, Heavens lost property, Infinite Stratos, i have lots of others those are just my most recent faves
12 years

Xbox live anyone?

im sure there are fifty topics about this on here but i dont feel like looking around for it haha, im an xbox live gamer and looking to hook up with anyone who wants to chill and have a good time, i play lots of games mainly shooters.

I play Halo Reach, Fallout new vegas, and soul calibur 4 and so on, im not a big cod fan but i really like black ops and ill be getting that soon so yeah smiley
13 years