Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

I hadn't been to a family holiday in a couple years and had gained about 40 lbs since the last time they had seen me, granted I had already starting to gain and no one was commenting. The first comment my Aunt made was "somebody needs to push themselves away from the table!" While simultaneously slapping my belly. It would have been fine if it stopped there, we had a laugh and moved on, but then others brought attention to it the rest of the evening.
1 year

How big/heavy were you when your belly started becoming it's own part?

For me, I was able to hide my gain until about 260 and I just got thicker. Once I got 290 is where my body changed and it all went to my face, chest and belly. This is coincidentally when I jumped from size 40 pants to a 46 now close to 300. My belly an fupa have been close friends since
1 year

Feeders who got fat: share your story!

I was a feeder and I really didn't know it when I first got married. I was a former college athlete and had lost weight before getting married, so I was 190 lbs and in best shape of my life.

When my wife was pregnant with our first child, I loved feeding her cravings and watching her body grow, she enjoyed it through our second child, but always seemed to never let herself get out of control.

I, on the other hand, started eating with her and I slowly went from 190 lbs with a 32 inch waist to now 290 lbs with a 46 inch waist. I yoyoed a lot over the years as my wife maintained, I struggled and kept growing.

I have not fully admitted that I love being fat and when I feel myself gain, it is really a turn on for me. I would love if she gained as well but, now the fantasy is mutual gaining rather than just being a feeder.
2 years

Belly classification system

I am definitely a brusher belly right now. Definitely working towards sitter status!
11 years

Dressing for fatness

bigbellygirl13 wrote:
suckingitin wrote:
bigbellygirl13 wrote:
i wear clothes that i don't need to pull down, but are still tight enough to where people can see my rolls and belly button.

I like it covered too. There is something exciting about seeing the form of the rolls through the shirt, rather than hanging out. Leaves something to the imagination.

i couldn't agree more. i definitely like leaving more to the imagination. smiley

Leaving more to the imagination is always better in my opinion. It is more intriguing from my perspective to imagine what is going on under the clothing. Little peeks of skin here and there allows you to et a vision of what is hiding under those tight clothes!
11 years

Dressing for fatness

I have definitely dressed in a way that would expose my fat for people to see. It is a real turn on to put on shorts or pants that are a bit tight with my belly flopping over and a tshirt that just covers my belly. I purposely raise my arms, bend over or do any movement that will cause my shirt to ride up.

The grocery store is a good idea. I often find when I am traveling solo, I like to go to a restaurant, especially a buffet if there is one around, and sit in a cramped booth. Struggling to get out of the booth being stuffed to the point that the bottom of my belly is visible under my shirt.

It is even more exciting to see a BBW/SSBBW doing the same thing, maybe catching each others attention and watching her in her tight clothes enjoying a huge meal! What a turn-on!!
11 years

My boyfriends gain!!

jones60 wrote:
SexyCurvy7 wrote:
I can vouch that there is nothing more incredible than to be stuffed with your partner and then climb on top of him - totally nude, of course - and let your large breasts and nipples hang down and rub into his SO SEXY AND GORGEOUS hairy chest. And to feel my fully engorged, sensitive belly also hanging down on his soft and lovely hairy belly. The sensations are out of this world. Now, it is NOT the same at all, not even close (sorry not trying to offend anyone) if you are rubbing against a "hard-as-a-rock"/chiseled, hairless (shaved or natural) chest. It's just not. A man who looks like he just stepped out of Muscle Magazine is only going to make me super self conscious (I mean if he is that into his physique, can he really be ok with mine?) I love big men, I love tall men, I love men who have something to squeeze and roll my breasts against. Mmmmmmmmm yum yum yummy!!!

Now I've got a get a bf who wants to eat WITH me not just watch. Fantasygrll is sooooooo lucky.

You are so right! My stomach is long past being hard and flat and I'm developing moobs. Oddly enough, the bigger I get, the more sensitive my nipples are.

After a good feed, my partner just loves climbing on top of me and rubbing herself all over my hairy tummy and chest.

Very lucky indeed! My wife is very body conscious and is not interested in gaining any weight, which I would love to experience as both of you have described.

I know I love food and like to eat, so if my girlfriend or wife made comments about liking bigger guys and encouraging me to gain, I would dive in head first!! Perhaps he doesn't want to admit to himself that he enjoys it? It could be a love/hate battle going on in his brain. When I started really gainnig noticeable weight, I felt that way and sometimes still do. But, the feeling of being fatter wins more often than not :-) If you keep up the encouragement, he may pass the 200 barrier and then some!
11 years

Why do you like being fat?

This is a great question! I was always very athletic, not necessarily thin, but in good shape. I always fantasized about being fat when I was young as many of my family members were fat. My peer group really prevented me from indulging in my fantasy.

After I got married and started to gain weight, there was a transition period for me. I loved the feeling of watching my body change shape and as many of you have said, the feeling of indulging in whatever you want is very freeing.

Once I passed that transition stage where I was not gaining and losing, but getting fatter, it was incredibly liberating. I love seeing and feeling my body changes. I love feeling the heaviness of my belly and how it moves when I walk. I love the little things about daily life that change with my added girth...having extend the airplane seatbelt all the way to fit, squeezing into a restaurant booth, clothes that start to fit tighter. I often wonder what people may be thinking as I walk by them or accidentally hit them with my belly. I love feeling the soft fat of my double chin interfere with moving my head around.

The fatter I get, the more easily I am sexually aroused. I love the feeling of my belly constantly putting pressure on my genitals as I sit or move. Areas of my body have become much more sensitive to touch, especially my lower belly and my chest. Also, feeling my wife's changing body during sex is an extreme turn-on. I love to feel different parts of her body soften, uncover a new roll, the feel of our soft fat bodies together is something I never imagined to be so incredibly sexy.

Being fat has changed my life in many ways with my own confidence as well as my enjoyment of life!
11 years
123   loading