I love the way it feels when..

brolly wrote:
I think this is kind of hard to describe, but I love the way it feels when a woman is really really full and when you give her a hug her stomach pushes into you and you can feel how full it is against your body.

Are you me? o:
11 years

Biggest overstuffing?

OniGumo wrote:
My all-time record for pizza is 37 slices.

Holy hell, you just helped me set a(n eventual) goal. I can get 16 slices down, but that's my limit. I'm not sure yet if it's due to eating only pizza; if I switch up the toppings between the two, and add some other stuff, I could very likely get down more. What complements pizza to keep the taste buds from getting bored?
11 years

Bloating blog

Since I can't reply on your tumblr, I'll post here: Using room temperature water, as opposed to ice cold/chilly water, gives a more comfortable experience bloating, leading to generally being able to drink more. As for the question of it being healthy: as long as you don't go overboard with the amount you bloat with (and what you use) you should be fine. Just check around the threads here for tips and safety advice.
11 years

Stuffing/bloating drinks?

There's this thread:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

where they talk about some shakes. I tried a smaller version of them, and I got -really- bloated, and the bloat stuck around for a while. Personally, I have a superhigh metabolism, and I exercise regularly, so I didn't see any added weight as a result, but peoples' bodies are different, so take caution if you're not into weightgain.:o
11 years

Question for bloaters

I've been into bloating for the past 4 years, but I just realized I don't routinely bloat; I do it when the mood strikes me, which is about twice a week. My bloats involve at least 2, usually 3 quarts of water or soda. My capacity has definitely increased since I started, when I had trouble getting -and keeping- down just a quart (I'm very small-framed). Two ways that I know of to increase capacity:

1. Drink room temp water, quickly at first then slowly. Cold water can make your body shake as your internal temperature drops, lowering the amount you can drink comfortably (cold water shrinks your stomach). Drinking a lot in a few gulps makes your stomach expand a bit before it realizes what's going on and sets the "I'm full" receptors off, giving you a little headstart. Drinking it slowly afterwards then lets it swell at a rate it can keep up with. Seems like the same thing either way, but I seem to be able to drink more without feeling as uncomfortably full this way.

2. Eat bread then drink water. This doesn't really swell you up like some people claim (the bread swelling up from the water only takes up as much space as the two separately, so no actual increase), but since the bread soaks up the water, it will stay in your stomach longer. Longer time spent big = easier time advancing.

Since I live by myself now, I can freely bloat when I want, so I'll be on this capacity-increasing journey too, lol
11 years

Improvised stuffing....

When I still lived at home with my folks, I used to raid the pantry for food that could be prepared easily (macaroni and cheese, canned spaghetti, mashed potatoes, etc), along with a lot of bread and fluids. Not as often since I'm paying for my own food now -lol- but I'd love to see just how much I can stuff myself now.
11 years

Introducing another to this

Simple
Talk to her about something related and ease into it
Or just tell her outright
Pretty much depends on what she's like

In short, lolidk
Time to read down
11 years

Does anyone have a pregnancy belly fetish?

wglover2 wrote:

Insert shutters of delight here. smiley

k
12 years

Best liquid to stuff with?

I've done coke with some baking soda, and the bloat was immense, with surprisingly little discomfort. I may try a gallon of milk. Is there anything that reacts with milk to create some gas, other than a body's intolerance to lactose?
12 years

Best liquid to stuff with?

Most people already know the dangers of too much water (if you don't, there's a thread stickied at the top of this forum). However, water isn't the only liquid you can stuff with. Gatorade and juice come to mind, and soda, to an extent. What are some other good ones?
12 years
123   loading