Currently reading...

Just finished reading Mockingjay for the second time, think I might start The Fault in Our Stars since my sister won't shut up about it.
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

It seems to have gone the opposite way for me, I went from about 130lbs to 165lbs and I could eat loads. But now my weight has plateaued and my appetite has diminished, and I can't gain at all. Eating anywhere near as much just makes me feel sick now for some reason.
10 years

3 questions for feedees

1. About 165
2. 3-400
3.At least 800
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

Realistically, I'd love to be about 300-400lbs, but as a fantasy, at least 800.
10 years

Just how fat are you?

Last time I weighed myself was a few weeks ago, and I was at 166 with a bmi of 26, so I'm only just classed as overweight. Think I might have gained at least two or three pounds since then though, but I'm still not nearly fat enough. smiley
10 years

Christmas weight gain

I was ill over Christmas, so I think I've actually lost weight. smiley
11 years

Reasons behind your name?

Mine is a quote from Asdf Movie 4 on YouTube, which is an awesome series. Also, I quite like cheese xD
11 years

Hallween costumes!!

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to making costumes and stuff, so all I'm gonna do is make a metallic H from card and tin foil and be a Red Dwarf hologram.

Or maybe Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
11 years

Easter cnady

Cadbury's Creme Eggs are my favourites, I love the Mcdonalds McFlurry of them too
12 years

Favourite thing on toast?

I love tomato or curry sauce on mine for some reason, with a couple of slices of cheese
12 years
123   loading