A recurring theme with weight gain

definitely, last year I worked a manual job so I dropped to 150. After I quit I gained 25 pounds. Then I went to asia and sweated out 30 pounds. Now gaining is all I can think about, I'm back up to 180 and have a nice desk job to settle into, so I can't see it stopping before xmas smiley
8 years

Favorite song 2011

mac miller - wear my hat
lulz just chillin
12 years

Fa, path to enlightment

I sometimes get to thinking about being an FA and sexuality. I found that because of my natural love of fat girls and fat as central to my sexuality, its allowed me to open my eyes to all kinds of people whether gay, transexual, people with fetishes, or whatever and relate to their experience, or atleast have some understanding. It feels like an enlightened state of being, like being totally privilged to experience this, loving fat while the whole world seems to being pulling the other way.

Just wondering if anyone else felt this, like if its given you the ability to question all kinds of things that people percieve as normal or conventional; or even why people believe things to be abnormal or immoral, to think twice before judging and gain some solidarity with others.
12 years

Songs that pump u the f up!

there some good tracks in this thread,
i gonna go with

Mastodon - Where Strides the Behemoth

this live dvd version toasts my brain its so damn heavy

12 years

Name 5 songs

mastodon - mother puncher
kyuss - gardenia
quasimoto - astro travellin
rise against - survive
kode 9 and spaceape - curious
12 years

Fit2fat(2fit)

wow, man i wouldnt wanna be him now going back from fat to fit, gonna be a long 6 month for him
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

kinda trying, havent done any proper exercise in over a year, pretty much just bum around playing video games, getting high and eating, hoping the lifestyle would do its work, but it aint really, still skinny.
12 years