Weight gain since being a member ff

I joined this site, I want to say close to 150, and I am now 250 and cant wait for more!
7 years

Relocating to madison ffa

I'm in downtown Madison! Where about in the city are you relocating to? Wisconsin is great for FFAs!
9 years

Sitting vs standing belly

It's been soo cold here the past few days, I love my sitting belly, at just because I can stick my hand underneath for warmth :-P
9 years

How young did you realize?

I remember when I was around 5 or 6, before I really knew what I was doing, I would pad my clothes, trying to approximate an obese figure, fantasizing about being much much larger.

I also had an uncle who ranged between 450 to 550 when I knew him. He provided that real life mark to hit
9 years

Successfully from thin to fat?

My low in high school was around 135 which was a little extreme. Through weight lifting I got to 170. Starting grad school, I went from 170 to 210, 215. Updates to follow.
9 years

What do i make of this?

Occasional Lurker coming out here, who's unsure which forum to post in, looking for other people's insights:

I've been in a wonderful relationship for the past year and a half. Within in the first month of dating this girl, I told her I wanted to get much fatter, and I just generally found fat attractive: on me, her, and anyone in between. I've shown her FF, and she's looked into the feedist community occasionally.

At the time, she said she would be supportive, but she said she wasn't into it. She knows I can still become insecure about my weight, so started giving me small belly rubs, grabbing my folds here and here (very hot) and we generally have fun making light of the situation. It's also worth pointing out in her family, everyone is over 300 pounds.

Well, over the past year, she has put on enough weight where she's grown out of her wardrobe, and was talking about how nothing fits. I, of course, said I found her new figure to be absolutely tantalizing, and find her new size incredibly sexy.

I guess I'm wondering, does this seem like there's the hints of a mutual gaining relationship in the air? I'm not even really sure how to approach the conversation; I suspect she's very nervous about what society thinks, but without those constraints, she would give into a gaining lifestyle. Thoughts?
9 years

Home for the holidays

Everyone in my family has decided to make comments this year, from pointing out free trial gym memberships in the area, to running out and getting fruit to replace several morning bagels. It's been thoroughly amusing.
9 years

Gym frequency

These are awesome responses! I can certainly empathize with getting less out of going - I like to stay active and take walks, but the gym is really losing the appeal. Part of the reason is people trying desperately to have the perfect body which seems...unnecessary? I've also noticed very different reactions that I get even now at the small size difference I've made. Very much looking forward to the reaction 40 pounds from now!
9 years

Gym frequency

For those of you that started out as gym rats, or were fairly in shape, did you slow down working out? Or eventually stop? Was there something that happened which decreased your motivation?

I used to work out every day for at least an hour. I love my body being soft now so I seem to have lost most of my motivation, dropping from seven to two times a week. I can imagine this will only accelerate my weight gain.
9 years

Buddy/mentoring system

That would be fantastic.
9 years
12345   loading