If you had to pick one little debbie cake...

Amatrix:
I love those cupcakes with the cream on them and the little swirl of icing on the top... I dont think they are little Debbies though.... lol.

Well, Hostess is more known for them but Little Debbie makes some too.
6 years

If you had to pick one little debbie cake...

Honey buns, I eat those ones by the box. (granted that's the best route to go with any little debbies)
6 years

Can't walk anymore

Joined 4 hours ago, this is the only post. seems legit
6 years

You know your fat when...

When leaning forward is so hard because your belly is blocking your thighs from going any more.
7 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Biggestbellylover: according to the shapefit calculator of height/waist ratio

Pfft didn't know that height/weight ratio was actually a thing and there was a calculator xD

I got 58.82 "Highly Obese", ehh I dunno about that. I'm a little chubby but I've got a lot of work to do xD
7 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Mellow:try waist to height ratio instead

That's a decent idea, although I'm not sure what being 5'8 and having a belly 40-41 inches around translates to.
7 years

A feeder/feedee game

I totally misunderstood, I didn't think this was about themed games I thought this was games where you actually ate xD (or for the feeders, instruct someone to eat)
7 years

What can ff do to make you come here more often?

I don't know if this is an unusual suggestion or not but a challenge section would be nice, somewhere where people could post eating challenges and the likes and other users could attempt them. So hard to find challenges for feedees so I'd love a section like that.
7 years
23456   loading