Can you feel yourself gaining weight?

Usually, I can start to feel it around my waist as it get harder to button my pants as I start to fatten up. Then I as I get chubbier, I can really feel my pants getting tighter around the butt and the thighs. This usually starts to happen after a couple of days of large meals.
1 year

Things you notice as you get fatter

I've been noticing lately as I've gotten fatter that when I walk down stairs, I can start to feel my belly start to jiggle, especially since my weight is nearing 200 lbs. Also, my underwear seems to ride down when I sit. Of course, my belly is bulging over top of my pants. I've also started bursting out of some of my pyjama bottoms. Not to mention that I've outgrown swimsuits.
1 year

Fake profile

Fatlife97 sent me this message to me.

Hello dear, I would like to explore the world with you and possible be in a serious relationship if all works out well on a first date. Am here to meet up with a mature and responsible man whom is capable of love and care and i also have this urgent business transaction that is valued at $450millions united state dollars whom i also seek someone who is trustworthy to transact with. Trust is rare this days but from experience, your love ones ain't capable of breaking you except you gave them the access to which was why i seek out to transact with someone whom we will both love each other and be able to stand by each other. i hope to read back from you soon or drop me a note here at faithcarrington101@gmail.com and i will be delighted to write you back.
6 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I'm just really starting to feeL the affects of gaining weight in the last year or so (about a 15 lbs gain). Feeling my belly pushing against the waistline of my pants and having to re-zip them everytime I stand up. My belly sticking out when I walk downstairs.
6 years

Possible fake member

I had a message from a woman on this site called Justme 101. She claims she's from Chicago, but she emailed me claiming she's from Colorado and needs money for food and to send ITunes cards to her so she can sell them to a store for food. She sounds like she's fake because her grammar in her e-mails makes me think she's not American.

Mike Smith (mcmscmith63@hotmail.com)
6 years

Deviantart links

Anybody want to do the art in my story?
8 years

Places men again weight

I seem to gain more in the belly, than anywhere else first. Then I started getting a big butt with chest getting flabby last. My arms and legs don't seem to grow a lot. .
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

girls in wetsuits and bikinis, body inflation, girls in tight jeans. I also prefer Asian or Black girls...or at least, has a dark tan.
8 years

Anime fans?

Too many to list.
8 years