Pants, under or over the lower belly?

A beautiful ball shaped belly needs high waist garments over. The demarcation line they make is exquisite.
5 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

Dutch Bbw:
I don't really have a choice. I put pants on over my belly but since I'm very firm and ball-shaped the pants just fold under by themselves while I waddle. And thus accentuate my belly.
I'm imagining those high waist panties pulled up over that firm round belly. It's a very sexy thought.
6 months

Perception of prefered weight over the years

I've been here for gawd knows how many years now. 10+ anyway. I did have a scout to see if this has been covered but didn't drop on to any obvious threads so thought I'd start one.
When I first got into this my ideal sized woman was 180, maybe 190 max but having been immersed in the images on this site and others that's shifted to 250 - 270 depending on height etc.
Have others noticed their attraction being drawn ever upwards?
1 year

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Alice Cxx:
I know I'm new to this but is 2 large domino's pizzas and a small chocolate cake decent?
Very so long as it isn't being shared or kept for leftovers.
1 year

Favourite body part

Alice Cxx:
Gotta be my boobs for now! But that's likely to change when they rest on a big belly hehe
Let's make it happen.
1 year

About to

FoodAddictF:
order deliveroo...
any time you feel that you'd like to indulge I'm happy to foot that bill
1 year

Midnight snacks?

mmiilk:
i try to order McDonalds late at night and spend my time eating it all
thats so hot
2 years

Any alcohol dependant women out there?

I'd love to give you a warm welcome and hear from you.

Something really turns me on about it.
2 years

Alcohol and weight gain

I have always wondered if given that alcohol is the culprit of many a belly gain if there were any women out there in feedee land who put heavy alcohol consumption down as a major factor in their gain?
2 years
123   loading