Story sorting.

Yes - There are some stories I would love to reread, but I cannot find them again and the title search does not always bring them up (Or I have not remembered the name properly!)
6 months

A new story

Hey guys. I am shit! I have been away for a long time and I know that I have GOT to finish two of my older stories. I think they are from 6 years ago. I promise I will do this.

HOWEVER, the reason for this post is that I have just completed a draft of a new story. It was supposed to be about a realistic gaining over time, but it sort of grew (as we do! haha!) into pretty much a Novella. So before I post it, I would like some feedback. There is no rush as it needs tidying up.

Points I would like feedback on:

1. Size - The story is currently 87 pages long! Is this too much?

2. I know some people want to read weight gain stories for "gratification" but this story is not written in that way. There are some references to stuffing and overfeeding, but as the story has evolved, they have become background scenes as I explored the main character's arc. I don't really think I can honestly say that this is a weight gain story as much as a story of somebody who got fat. If that makes sense?

3. It follows the main protagonist for about 12 years, I am going to say again that this is not a "gratification" story as when it starts, she is 11 years old, but the real weight gain does not start until she is about 14 and the main story takes place between 16 - 18 with a couple of "epilogue" chapters aged 21 and 23. I don't want to cross any lines regarding minors here, and I repeat, there is nothing sexual or fetishised about her gain especially when she is younger. It is more about a few chapters setting the scene.
(I did read a story on Deviant Art where the protagonist was 10 and it was weird and not enjoyable! I have purposely avoided going into details in her younger years.)

4. I have actually sort of fallen in love with my own main character. Haha. Have other writers had this experience? I am not sure if it is a good or bad thing because on one side, I want to give her a story that she deserves, but on the other hand, I don't know if it weakens my writing as I want to "protect" her. (I hope that makes sense to other writers and I am not having some sort of breakdown!)

All responses are appreciated.

Thank you
6 months

Curiosity

Hi all. I want to tell you something that happened to a young woman I know because it got me thinking about a conspiracy theory. I wonder if any of you know anybody with a similar experience.

So I deliver pizzas and I had not seen one of ny regulars for a few months. I never really registered this until I saw her last night.

I noticed immediately that she was quite a bit heavier than when I last saw her, but it looked good on her. I actually thought she was about 5 months pregnant as much of her weight gain was on her belly.

I think she saw that I noticed, because she asked if I thought she had gained weight. I said that she was looking more curved, but that it suited her. She looked a lot healthier now.

Then she told me that for the last 10 weeks, she had actually been in prison. Not for anything major; hence only 10 weeks, but while in there, she gained almost 4 stone (about 50 pounds)

Apparently, there was very little to do but sit around in there, and though she only received a couple of meals per day, everything she was fed included lots of carbs and was very fattening. Every day, her meals included plenty of bread, pasta, pies, fried potatoes, puddings, pastries and cakes.

It made me think that prisoners are purposely being fattened as a punishment? Sounds like some of the stories on this site, but she has definitely got nicely plump inside. Makes me wonder how much bigger she would get if in there longer!
6 years

Looking for a feeder. either m or f.

Looking for somebody dominant who wants to do IRL feeding.
6 years

An offer

Hi all,

I am 44 M UK and want to escape my life, so I am offering myself as a submissive feedee. I don't mind if my feeder is male or female as long as you have the goal to over-feed and fatten me.

As far as I am concerned, I will be your prisoner, to eat as much and as often as you demand.

Let me know of you are interested.
7 years

I have disturbed myself!

Hi all. Thanks for the advice. I have done a re-write of the plan and I feel a lot more comfortable with it.

Just uploaded the first chapter. Let me know what you think.

Thanks. :-)
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

I think the problem I have here is that I am a man in my 40s, so I am identifying with the father figure and the story becomes about my own daughter. Then I am horrified that I could consider doing that to her. I guess these sort of things become "taboo" for a reason.

If I take the dad out, I think it will lose the spark which makes it different, and just be another "wicked stepmother" story.

(Without intending disrespect to those that have written wicked stepmother stories.... there are sone amazing ones on here!!l)
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

Hi. I was tinkering with a new idea for a story; aiming for a faster pace than Hedonism. I wanted to try my hand at a Hansel and Gretel style of story, but because I don't really get the same kick out of fattening boys, was going to use twin girls. Very much like the Hannah and Greta cartoon which you may have seen.

Anyway, I am not really into magical gain either; I wanted it to be good old fashioned over-eating. Then, as I got drafting it out, I added a bit of a twist that instead of the witch, it was the girls' own parents fattening them so they would have food in the "hard times" of the fairy tale.

This is quite dark and I have horrified myself! More so that the father is involved! It seems ok when it is a mother figure, but for it to be the father has been quite unpleasant for me. There was absolutely no sexual element but I still scrapped the idea.

Has anybody else ever come across this when writing? Also, how would you react to such a story? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks.
8 years

Any stories like "the sting"

Hey. Just came across this. Thanks for the shoutout!
8 years

"searching for a story" thread

Hi all. A while ago, I read a story about a couple on holiday who were given the opportunity to house sit (I think) or live in another couple's house, but it was all a ploy to fatten them for Xmas (or maybe thanksgiving) dinner. Any ideas?

Thank you.
9 years
123   loading