Queer women in the bay area ca

Meeeee! I live in SF and I love fat and also enjoy feminist discussion! I'm also trying to get a bay area meet up group for non-male identified members of the feedist community off the ground, is that something you would be into?
8 years

Fetlife anyone?

I'm also on fetlife. I'm actually not as open about my fetish on there because I feel like people will judge me about it. I am in some groups though! I'm dangerousgirl on there. I won't automatically friend people on there, so I'd you want to be friends, just send me a message and tell me Ff sent you smiley
10 years

Anyone in europe?

I'm currently traveling around Europe with a friend and I would love to meet up with some Ff members! Right now we are in Bruges until the 23rd, then Amsterdam for 4 days, Berlin, Budapest and possibly Milan or other places in Italy. Send me a message or something!
10 years

Would you be master or slave

I love both the idea of having fat piggy slaves who would eat anything and everything I told them to, and being dominated by someone do much bigger than me that I could do nothing to resist and just had to serve them as much food as they wanted and got bigger. I can't decide!
10 years

Female feeder/ffa in sf area

I'm traveling right now, but I'll be moving back to sf in February. I'm a 23 year old female feeder and I'm looking for someone to stuff, fatten up, and maybe more. Send me message, see if we get along smiley
10 years

Skinny girls for fat guys

bigobrent wrote:
are there actully girls on this site looking for fat guys? i do like fat girls but there is something about being with a kinny girl and being much bigger than her i like to

I am relatively slim girl and I love fat guys! We do exist smiley
I'm shy though, so I usually just eye hot fatties from across the room and never make a move. I have later heard from people I have gotten to know better that they initially thought I didn't like them because I never talked to them! I need to be braver, apparently.
11 years