Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Trying to not be a lurker. Hi everyone.
10 years

Jeez, I created this acc quite a while ago and finally got around to start using it. Hello everyone!
10 years

Welcome all newcomers! It's good to see you all joining up here. smiley
10 years

I'm a (too) thin Italian feeder, other than a guy who really likes writing music and quite often enjoys the nerd side of life.
I can make wonderful crêpes, too smiley
I have a sweet tooth... but having someone else eating loads of sweets is far better than doing it myself!
10 years

Hi. I've been slowly gaining for a little while. During that time, I was lurking around here. I used to be pretty chubby. Alas, I lost most of it. Now I am going to pack on weight. smiley
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals I have missed...Welcome to the family & the insanity
10 years

Hi all,
Nooby to the forum here.
I am 45, male, and have always been a FA since I started looking at women.
I live in the UK with my long time (25 years) partner, who is chubby but not as big as I would like her to be !
smiley
10 years

stuckagefan1 wrote:
Hey I'm new here. My name is Zach and I'm a 22 year Old feeder from New York. The girl I've been feeding has sadly moved and I'm looking for a new feede if your intrested I'd love to here form you

Me but can we do it online please?smiley
10 years

hungrybella wrote:
Hi I'm Bella and I'm sort of new here. Was on before but didn't come on much. Now I'm really exploring the site and getting to know it. Always looking for a fun feeder!!

Love to give it a go sometime if you're game Bella
10 years

Hello everyone! I've been checking this website out for sometime now, and finally decided to make a profile.

I am 19 years old from Missouri, US. I am very active with lacrosse and weight lifting, so I maintain a rather fit body. I do, however, LOVE round bellies though. Nothing gets me more than a skinny girl with a belly that really pops.

Well I guess that's enough about me. It's a pleasure to introduce myself, and I hope to get acquainted with many of you.

Cheer!
10 years