Fat experiences

What was the most extreme thing you’ve done to gain weight?

Karenjenk:
I have an ex would would let his friends feed me. not sexual ever happened between them and me. I allowed it because he wanted them to.

Could you expand on that please? What did that look like?
1 month

I started antidepressant medication on low dosage to help with weight gain. It made me really lazy, increased my appetite and lowered my metabolism. I gained 33lbs little less of year.
1 week

Masuli:
I started antidepressant medication on low dosage to help with weight gain. It made me really lazy, increased my appetite and lowered my metabolism. I gained 33lbs little less of year.

Did you say you wanted that med?
1 week

Masuli:

Nofbar:

Usually this antidepressant is prescribed really easily on low dosage and it has many uses: Insomnia, lack of sleep, loss appetite, anxiety & fear of social situations.

So I did had some slight trouble of sleeping, so I got it prescribed for it. I did know that this medicine has those effects that will cause weight gain really easily: increased appetite, sedation, slowing metabolism, lack of feeling full after eating & increased cravings of fast food.

I could have started taking Melatonin for the slight insomnia but I wanted to gain weight and this medicine really helped with it.
1 week

Masuli:

Nofbar:

Masuli:
Usually this antidepressant is prescribed really easily on low dosage and it has many uses: Insomnia, lack of sleep, loss appetite, anxiety & fear of social situations.

So I did had some slight trouble of sleeping, so I got it prescribed for it. I did know that this medicine has those effects that will cause weight gain really easily: increased appetite, sedation, slowing metabolism, lack of feeling full after eating & increased cravings of fast food.

I could have started taking Melatonin for the slight insomnia but I wanted to gain weight and this medicine really helped with it.

Which med was this?
1 week

Nofbar:
Which med was this?

Sounds like Mirtazapine. I've been considering taking it because I have trouble sleeping, anxiety from stress, and some moderate depression. The weight gain is typically the only major side effect, so in my case that's obviously not a concern.

It's usually prescribed in low dosage for sleep, and higher dosage for anxiety and depression. It's not a typical anti depressant though, it's more similar to a strong anti histamine. As with other psych meds though, it can really vary from person to person, and how you take it has an effect as well. Some people report that taking it a couple hours before bed allows for good sleep and waking up energized, other people say they felt groggy for hours every morning. Some people felt it was like a miracle drug and others said it exacerbated their symptoms. Many people report increased appetite/lack of saiety, and easier weight gain, while others said it was minimal or no effect. Obviously, speak with your medical provider honestly about it.
1 week

I'd have to say super extreme stuffings, like 25,000 calories, or in the case of the day after Thanksgiving last year, 58,000 calories. I would only pause if I couldn't breathe, and I'd end up functionally immobile for two or three days, during which just going to the bathroom was a Herculean feat requiring assistance.

I've also relied on condiments and butter to add calories so I could fatten faster: a whole stick of melted butter to dip my pizza in, half a bottle of ranch for boneless wings and tenders and fries, etc. These are extremely unhealthy habits, I know, but they've helped me achieve my biggest blow-ups.
1 week

SkinnyD:
Sounds like Mirtazapine. I've been considering taking it because I have trouble sleeping, anxiety from stress, and some moderate depression. The weight gain is typically the only major side effect, so in my case that's obviously not a concern.

It's usually prescribed in low dosage for sleep, and higher dosage for anxiety and depression. It's not a typical anti depressant though, it's more similar to a strong anti histamine. As with other psych meds though, it can really vary from person to person, and how you take it has an effect as well. Some people report that taking it a couple hours before bed allows for good sleep and waking up energized, other people say they felt groggy for hours every morning. Some people felt it was like a miracle drug and others said it exacerbated their symptoms. Many people report increased appetite/lack of saiety, and easier weight gain, while others said it was minimal or no effect. Obviously, speak with your medical provider honestly about it.

Be careful though. It's been linked with a shift from storing subcutaneous fat to visceral fat, and can lead to insulin resistance. Not something that should be played around with
1 week
12   loading