Story authors

Open invitation to contribute to our new anthology book

Hi all,

We are excited to announce the launch of a new Weight Gain anthology book that will be featured in our website store.

We’re looking for talented authors on our site to contribute and collaborate on this project to write a short story. We are offering payment for the short stories which we can discuss if interested.

We would also need to see examples of your work if not already on the site. Then you would submit a synopsis for approval. Once your proposal has been accepted work can go ahead. Please toe we are looking for an additional 7 authors to join this project (10 in total).

Look forward to the possibility of working together soon. Any questions or if interested please reply in the forum thread or message me directly.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 month

FF Team:
Hi all,

We are excited to announce the launch of a new Weight Gain anthology book that will be featured in our website store.

We’re looking for talented authors on our site to contribute and collaborate on this project to write a short story. We are offering payment for the short stories which we can discuss if interested.

We would also need to see examples of your work if not already on the site. Then you would submit a synopsis for approval. Once your proposal has been accepted work can go ahead. Please toe we are looking for an additional 7 authors to join this project (10 in total).

Look forward to the possibility of working together soon. Any questions or if interested please reply in the forum thread or message me directly.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

I'm interested. All my stuff is posted on FF.
1 month

I’m interested also. Is there a theme?
1 month

I'm interested, and I actually just started outlining something that I had planned to make a premium story here but if it would suit the anthology I'd be down!

The premise is that a married, mutual gaining couple is looking to expand their repertoire and they decide to start creating content. After gaining some popularity online, they film a video of the cheesy "pizza delivery" variety where the husband takes the role of the delivery guy ("I see the store took my instructions to heart when I told them to send their sexiest delivery boy!"smiley and the wife is the "customer" waiting at home alone ("Oh, no, no party, it's just me...but if you want, you can come in and help me eat it..."smiley

Pretty basic, for me, but since it's a short story, I wanted to focus more on the intimacy and sensuality rather than, you know...the hijinks.

I have a lot of work up on here but most of it is long form/genre focused. My last big project started with a coterie of supervillains breaking into a top-secret government facility, but I mean, it's a good sample for proof that I can write. This one would be a fluffy one, though, pinky swear.
1 month

I would be interested as well. I have a few outlines and WIPs in the queue depending on what theme or length you want.
1 month

Thank you all for your interest. I will contact you all later on today with further details, please keep an eye on you messages!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
4 weeks

Interest here as well!
4 weeks

Nameistoolon:
Interest here as well!

I have sent you a message with further details. Hope to hear from you soon.

c00kie
FF Team
3 weeks

Is this still open at all?
3 weeks

I, too would be interested in contributing.
2 weeks
12   loading