General

Getting involved in the community

Bigbellylvr1:
What can I do as a skinny person to be a part of the community and meet people it kinda feels like I’m not worthy of joining in on fat talk because idk what it’s like lol I really want to gain but can’t really afford it at the moment but I want to get my foot in the door for when the time comes

FF has people of all shapes and sizes. Skinny people are valid and welcome. We have several gainers and feedees just starting out, so you'll be in fine company.
3 weeks

I’m trying to get to know people around here also. I’m not a big guy either, but it really doesn’t matter. I’m trying to get past some of the mental issues that come along with our kink. Like discovering you’re not completely a feeder and finding you have a desire to gain or be dominated. I have a partner that’s not into the kink but has tolerated it and joined in off and on to satisfy me. But now Im coming to terms with the reality that I’m probably a gainer, and probably always have been. That opened up a whole new box of feelings and anxiety’s.
3 weeks

Justinboo0313:
I’m trying to get to know people around here also. I’m not a big guy either, but it really doesn’t matter. I’m trying to get past some of the mental issues that come along with our kink. Like discovering you’re not completely a feeder and finding you have a desire to gain or be dominated. I have a partner that’s not into the kink but has tolerated it and joined in off and on to satisfy me. But now Im coming to terms with the reality that I’m probably a gainer, and probably always have been. That opened up a whole new box of feelings and anxiety’s.

Would you like to talk about your anxieties and feelings on this matter? I share a kind of similar story and i might be able to help you in some limited way.
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:
What can I do as a skinny person to be a part of the community and meet people it kinda feels like I’m not worthy of joining in on fat talk because idk what it’s like lol I really want to gain but can’t really afford it at the moment but I want to get my foot in the door for when the time comes

Munchies:
FF has people of all shapes and sizes. Skinny people are valid and welcome. We have several gainers and feedees just starting out, so you'll be in fine company.

Shadowmike:
You've hardly been around and have a S.O. You try way too hard. You come off so needy and miserable.

Eer... You say that to Munchies? Which is the most active user on forums, of the entier site for years?

This is really strange.
3 weeks

Just comment in the forum or chat and just be yourself.
Be nice and keep things civil .
Thats what I did way back 13 or so years ago.
I'm still here and chatting old friends I made years ago and meeting new ones too.
I really didn't know much of anything about gainers or feeders.
I knew I loved the fact I had gotten slightly chubby and finally had curves I could be proud of.
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:

Munchies:

Shadowmike:
You've hardly been around and have a S.O. You try way too hard. You come off so needy and miserable.

Enas:
Eer... You say that to Munchies? Which is the most active user on forums, of the entier site for years?

This is really strange.

Meh. I don't care about his opinion. Still, I appreciate you saying something.
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:

Munchies:

Shadowmike:

Enas:

This is really strange.

Munchies:

I dont care much about what he said either, its simply false (besides totally obscene), but i really worry about how he thinks! He is totally spontanious here! No actual thought was involved to construct what he wrote down!
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:

You don’t need to be chubby to be part of this community. I mean, I’m skinny myself (tho I don’t really feel like gaining weight tbf) so trust me when I say that you’re not the only one. But if you want to gain weight then that’s your personal choice, and that’s okay.
3 weeks

Shadowmike:

Enas:

This is really strange.

Munchies:

Enas:
I dont care much about what he said either, its simply false (besides totally obscene), but i really worry about how he thinks! He is totally spontanious here! No actual thought was involved to construct what he wrote down!

I appreciate the concern, Enas. That said, the guy's clearly jealous. His ire is laughable and an antithesis of having a community spirit.

That said, he provided a fine addition to this specific post. If you are wanting to find out how to be a part of this community, it's good to have an example of what not to do.
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:

Well, just gotta talk to people and make friends smiley

You dont have to be fat, just to join in on different fat related topics that you feel is interesting

Personally I might not be able to relate or talk about HOW it is and feels at certain sizes, but instead I ask questions and be curious around it. I might not be able to contribute, but I can partake in it, in other ways

If you want to join in on a conversation or chat, just shoot the shot smiley
3 weeks
12   loading