Lifestyle tips

Idea for drinking cake shakes in secret?

Drinking cake shakes in secret idea?

So I’ve been thinking heavily lately about drinking cake shakes to gain weight rapidly for a few days. The only caveat is that I live with my parents still and blending such weird shakes will sure ring a dozen alarms with my people lol. So I got to thinking that we should have some type of blender for to go right? such a contraption should exist right? I searched up for a to go blender and lo and behold, there was such a thing. The game changer?

So I found a NINJA Blender for $50 but It’s 18oz so it’s small and not sure if it will be able to mix the shakes right. It’s chargeable by USB-C so it’s great for concealment in my car cause I can just charge it when I’m in the go but, do y’all think it’s a good idea? I mean I’m eager to ballon up but just not sure if this method is even possible without using a bigger blender. I’m really tempted to try it to see if I can help myself gain and as well as other closeted Feedees who gain weight in secret, but I’m not fully sure. I want hear if anyone has ideas they can share to gain rapidly in secret cause fast food everyday is yummy but expensive. Yes I’ve tried HC it tastes awful for me I mean, I did drink Starbucks Venti’s White Chocolate Mochas, subbing in HC for two weeks and gained like 10 pounds but was very expensive. So what do you guys think?
1 week

Try going back to cream, but instead of heavy cream, buy drinking cream. It's not thick, and the flavor is closer to milk. I make a milkshake from such cream, just mix the cream with strawberries in a blender, it turns out very tasty. That said, I don't like the milk version very much. If you have any questions, tell me the cream tastes better.
1 week

I dont care for cake mixes but LOVE brownie mixes. I like mine frozen. Just mix it like normal. NO egg . Extra Oil.
Mix in a bowl and freeze.
I've also thinned it out so i can drink it through a straw but it needs to be a big straw.

This is been the one food that I am literally addicted too. When brownie mixes are on sale I buy them all.
1 week

I’d make so much brownie mix for you 👀
1 week

If you live at home just go out and get a huge shake everyday.
Dairy Queen butterfinger blizzards are loaded with calories.
I will add gaining weight takes time so gaining quickly by eating certain things for a few days isn't going to do much but make you feel bloated and uncomfortable.
1 week