Story authors

Theme(s) of the month - july

We're back, and sorry for taking June off. Maybe everyone needed a break, though.

So I have two ideas for this month.

First is another writing prompt, and we can try to keep these short. If you're going to participate, please post in the thread and link to the story so people can read it and give feedback. Please keep critiques constructive, but please do critique! You all write amazing stuff and it's important to be recognized. More on that in Part 2.

So the theme for the month is: "Write about someone eavesdropping"

Like always, try to keep it to 5,000 words or less, but other than that, sky's the limit. If you feel stuck and want to brainstorm, feel free to use the thread here.

PART 2: If anyone wants to just promote something they just published here or something they're working on, use the thread as a place to highlight your art! I know it can be hard to get your writing to stand out, sometimes. So take a bow and show us what you're writing. The only rule is that if you're going to spotlight something, you have to commit to the story prompt challenge.

The rules of the event are the same as always:

1) In addition to being about weight gain or body positivity, stay on the monthly theme, which should be easy because the topics will be very wide and open to interpretation.
2) Try to stick to something under 5,000 words, but if the muse overtakes you, that's great, too!
3) Post in the thread! Let us know if you're playing, have questions, want to chat, and when you have a story to share. Post a link!
4) Just like with all the stories on this site, zero characterizations of minors are allowed. Hate and bigotry have no place in this event.
5) Feedback by authors and readers is very welcome, but keep it constructive. All different skill levels of writers are encouraged to participate, so I ask everyone to be helpful and encouraging. If you've never given (or received) constructive criticism for creative writing before, here's a short essay that could be helpful: www.marykole.com/constructive-criticism

Happy writing!
3 weeks

I’ll give it a shot but no guarantees.
2 weeks

PurpleJade:
I’ll give it a shot but no guarantees.

I hope you do! It can be a short vignette, too. Doesn’t need to be anything elaborate.
2 weeks

I'll do a Part 2 promotion to kick things off. I just published a new premium story today called "The Wind Blows High". I have 3 chapters posted, and that might be it for a few weeks while I finish up another project, but there will be a lot more coming.

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/the+wind+blows+high/author/Letters+And+Numbers

It's a suspense/thriller/horror story taking place in the summer of 1996 that's about a young woman who finds herself falling into a cult. And since this is Fantasy Feeder, in this cult, heaviness is next to Godliness. It's definitely not the most pleasant subject matter all the time, but if you're looking for a good thriller with some weight gain built in, this might be your speed!

Also a little bit of eavesdropping in the first chapter, so there's a tie in to the theme. I'll try to work on that this week.

There's my plug! Check out the story, leave a comment if you like it!
2 weeks

fantasyfeeder.com/videos/view

I can explain... Wait, no I really can't...
2 weeks

Tayto:
fantasyfeeder.com/videos/view

I can explain... Wait, no I really can't...

Amazing
2 weeks

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/every+move+you+make/author/Tayto

The silly song fleshed out into a reasonably short story. Probably way exceeded the word limit, but they were quite interesting characters to write.

The title comes from the Sting song... Which probably sets the tone
1 week

Tayto:
fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/every+move+you+make/author/Tayto

The silly song fleshed out into a reasonably short story. Probably way exceeded the word limit, but they were quite interesting characters to write.

Ok, setting the bar very high here. I loved this story. The perfect size for something like this. The humor in chapter 2 was great and you have an excellent way of building tension, then spinning it all around at the end. Bravo.
1 week

Tayto:

Letters And Numbers:
Ok, setting the bar very high here. I loved this story. The perfect size for something like this. The humor in chapter 2 was great and you have an excellent way of building tension, then spinning it all around at the end. Bravo.

Thanks for kind words ♥️ I just wonder now what it would take for my stories to get more popular lol
1 week

Tayto:

Letters And Numbers:

Tayto:
Thanks for kind words ♥️ I just wonder now what it would take for my stories to get more popular lol

That’s a black box algorithm I haven’t figured out yet.
1 week