General

Do you prefer to have a fat partner?

I definitely prefer to have a fat partner; I love a good contrast between me and them!
3 years

Yes I do.I have been interested in fat women since childhood. We must connect on more levels than the feeding/gaining plane if a relationship shall be good over the years. Though the feeding part is really exciting 😊
3 years

The phrase 'fat girlfriend' or 'fat wife' is such a turn on.
3 years

Definitely a larger partner skinny women do absolutely nothing for me anymore. Sex with a larger partner feels better on every level
3 years

I definitely prefer being the only fat one in the relationship. Comparing my body to a lean guy is an amazing feeling.
3 years

Mohawk:
Yes I do.I have been interested in fat women since childhood. We must connect on more levels than the feeding/gaining plane if a relationship shall be good over the years. Though the feeding part is really exciting 😊

how big do you like your typical partner?
3 years

I always dated bigger guys.
I love a really fat guy or girl to cuddle on.
Having a guy bigger than me on a date is preferable.
3 years

Taller well yeah but I want him to be fat like me.
If I actually out weigh him by a little thats OK I guess as long as he looks like he weighs more than me.
3 years

I've always been super fit so the contrast of being a fit guy with a fat girl is always amazing, feeling my toned hard body against a big ball of flab is incredible. But the concept of growing alongside a girl and finding sex become more of a struggle as our fat bellies push us apart is something that's always been alluring as well
3 years

SinWithAGrin:
I've always been super fit so the contrast of being a fit guy with a fat girl is always amazing, feeling my toned hard body against a big ball of flab is incredible. But the concept of growing alongside a girl and finding sex become more of a struggle as our fat bellies push us apart is something that's always been alluring as well

Totally this. My wife is now very soft (although she has lost some size in the last month). But for some reason I can't shake the old.roles of I do the heavy and hard she does the fine and soft and as a result we match our roles in our relationship.
3 years
123   loading