Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

About when I realized I couldn’t fully suck in my tummy even without eating lol also literally grunting and rocking myself to get up out of bed, but I have a feeling that’s only going to get harder 🥲
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

literally not being able to lift my left leg off the floor because of the edema. Thats my current constant reminder.
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

MarieMuffinTop:
About when I realized I couldn’t fully suck in my tummy even without eating lol also literally grunting and rocking myself to get up out of bed, but I have a feeling that’s only going to get harder 🥲

Hopefully you have someone who can help you get out of bed when it eventually becomes too much!
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Tying shoes. Underwear rolling down exposing my belly.
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Wow, do you know how fat you're getting?
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Weetabix:
Wow, do you know how fat you're getting?



That's the one I get daily.
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I've been trying to keep my feet elevated today due to some swelling, so I've been sitting in a recliner. I just got up to grab a drink, and oh man was it a dramatic struggle. 😄
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Forgetting that I can't just walk up a few flights of stairs at a decent pace any more.
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Thatguest:
Forgetting that I can't just walk up a few flights of stairs at a decent pace any more.


ya im easily out of breath after a flight of stairs
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

What about you? What does you remind of getting fat?
1 year