Gaining

Why do you want to get fat?

Because I Love my big fat belly and I want to make it Bigger.
2 weeks

I dislike having this fetish because i want to be healthy. But now that achieved that I'm no longer horny 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
1 week

I love food & all kinds of snacks. Society will judge you no matter what, so I went the route of being fat. I've always been told I was the big kid when I was younger, but looking back now, I'm bigger now than when I was younger. I love it & wouldn't trade it for anything. My wife & I joke all the time that we wouldn't make good skinny people, we both love food too much. We also both enjoy cooking as well. I'm actually happier now, fat, than I have every been. I'm working on getting my wife to appreciate herself, just the way she. It also has to do with trauma growing up for the both of us, like most people. We were both told, that fat isn't beautiful. I'm perfectly content at being over 300lbs. If I hit 400, then so be it.
1 week

I want my body to be softer and also bigger. I like the thought of having soft, doughy love handles to grab as well as growing my ass and belly. The love of food will probably come as I gain. But for now even though I fantasize about stuffing, food is a means to the end of growing my body to the size I want it to be.
5 days

I always had a fascination with larger bodies, as in a admiration and at a young age point of view: it looked comfortable.

I had the idea of being larger felt like being all soft, comfortable with being softer, huggable, heavy of course and it just felt enticing for me.

I regularly found myself doing padding and it felt right in a way being larger, it felt good and I never understood why.

Fast forward to today and I still have not achieved the body I want preferably, due to personal reasons and mental health.

But in grand total, I have gained around 30 kg since I started and these days it is becoming easier to gain weight that sticks around.

Seeing my body change and swell up, it makes me feel happy and it just feels right feeling myself getting progressively heavier, softer and fatter.

I never clearly understand why it feels so good, the way it does. I simply assume that I was born with the desire for it and it came into light more clearly during puberty.

Im in a better place personally, doing the right thing and gain weight for the sake of myself smiley
4 days

Nymf:
I always had a fascination with larger bodies, as in a admiration and at a young age point of view: it looked comfortable.

I had the idea of being larger felt like being all soft, comfortable with being softer, huggable, heavy of course and it just felt enticing for me.

I regularly found myself doing padding and it felt right in a way being larger, it felt good and I never understood why.

Fast forward to today and I still have not achieved the body I want preferably, due to personal reasons and mental health.

But in grand total, I have gained around 30 kg since I started and these days it is becoming easier to gain weight that sticks around.

Seeing my body change and swell up, it makes me feel happy and it just feels right feeling myself getting progressively heavier, softer and fatter.

I never clearly understand why it feels so good, the way it does. I simply assume that I was born with the desire for it and it came into light more clearly during puberty.

Im in a better place personally, doing the right thing and gain weight for the sake of myself smiley

This pretty much sums up my reasons. I also couldnt gain weight no matter how much i ate but the weight is finally sticking and i cant wait to see the changes my body will go through.
4 days

Not really a gainer, more just fat by way of life style, but if I were to gain, it would be with the intent of making my moobs bigger and belly jigglier. I love the sensation of my moobs being played with and everything there jiggling when walking or driving.
1 day
345   loading