Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Bigdoug:
When a “normal” fast food meal is a snack for the drive home from work.

Morbidly A Beast:
Then you eat a full dinner when you get home too 😊

Absolutely!
7 months

When your portions at home get larger and larger, and you find yourself wanting a second course.
7 months

Whilst my portion sizes are around the same, I now find myself wanting to eat more often, whether it be snacks or full meals.
7 months

How about when you order a fast food meal in the drive-through line and when you pick it up at the window it comes out in a family size bag.
7 months

Highway:
How about when you order a fast food meal in the drive-through line and when you pick it up at the window it comes out in a family size bag.

Or two bags.
7 months

Highway:

I was in a fast food place the other day. The cashier pulled out a bag to put my food in and then realised that she'd need a bigger one. So much fun!
7 months

Highway:

NoMoYoYo:
I was in a fast food place the other day. The cashier pulled out a bag to put my food in and then realised that she'd need a bigger one. So much fun!

It sure is nice when you’re reminded how fat you are and are just able the chuckle about it😀
7 months

Posted here a few times recently, and these little reminders are happening almost daily... for context these are same dining style chairs I used to be able to fit a hand flat between the armrest not two years ago.
Not chairs I sit in daily, but for sure once every 4 to 6 weeks or so. Just these past couple months I could feel my sides brushing armrests and poofing over slightly but hardly snug.

Yesterday, got a nice surprise as I sat down feeling my hips brush armrests before constricting my sides... I actually had to wriggle back a little to squeeze love handles in where armrests taper inwards to backrest!! It wasn't uncomfortably tight but most definitely snug compared to last time with side rolls oozing over and under inch thick wood. Oh and chair creaked each time I had to readjust.
7 months

Ballooningupagain:
Being unable to get out of your car if you are parked into a tight space between two other cars without having your door touch the other car and your belly and fat ass is squeezing between the door and the chassis.

Yes, i can relate to that. Sometimes I will back in to spaces so that the skinny openings are on the passenger side for at least two cars and i can give myself the room required to properly get out.
7 months

Lately for me it’s been trying to bed and reach things on the floor. Standing up I can still mostly manage it sometimes. But sitting especial in the car is getting pretty close to impossible now.
7 months