Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Maneuvering out of one’s car when in a tight parking space. Both my wife and I have varying degrees of difficulty with this ;-)
6 months

No one should ever stop a woman who gets enjoyment from her food,as her beauty is blossoming.
6 months

my belly now hangs over my fupa but about 3 inches I don’t really notice it until I get into the shower my pants and underwear keep it pretty distinct but when they come off boy is there chub rub the last 20-30 lbs have done a number to me
6 months

Probably the most prominent reminder is how my belly gets in the way while doing the ordinary everyday things. And my belly isn't even that big yet...
5 months

I went out to a Korean BBQ restaurant with my sister and brother-in-law last night, and knew I was going to have a problem the minute I sat down. The chairs had arms that dug into my thighs something fierce. Nobody else in the restaurant had an issue. But then, I was by far the fattest person there.

So I asked the server if they had a chair without arms. It took a few minutes, but eventually she and another server managed to find one and bring it over. They were super nice about the whole thing. I would have endured the pain of bruised thighs for the sake of delicious food, wouldn’t be the first time, but I’m so glad I didn’t have to.

Oh, and the food was AMAZING. smiley It was a true feast with four meats, at least a dozen banchan (little side dishes), a savory vegetable pancake, salad, and kimchi stew. Best Christmas gift ever!
4 months

When I go to eat lunch and come back and feel my belt digging into me require readjustment.
4 months

sitting at my desk and feeling my gut touch my desk drawer. I took the handle off the front drawer because the metal handle dug in to me.
now it just has a hole i stick my finger in to pull it open.

every step there is a jiggle feeling on my hips.

finally, i can feel all of this flesh shift when i reposition myself. sitting... standing... laying. its a part of me but it feels like its not part of me
4 months

Karenjenk: finally, i can feel all of this flesh shift when i reposition myself. sitting... standing... laying. its a part of me but it feels like its not part of me

Give it time. Eventually your fat will feel like an integral part of you. Way back during my extreme dieting and self-hatred phase, part of what made it so hard was that I didn't feel like myself when I was a "normal" weight. Not having the thick layer of soft flab that I was used to was disconcerting and uncomfortable. These days I can't even imagine not having a belly big enough to rest my hands on, or not feeling my double chin crease when I move my head.
4 months

Not being able to buckle the seatbelt, or having to fit very tightly. I even have buckled under my belly as a last resort to make it work. Barely fitting in a restaurant booth and having my belly rub up against the edge of the table the whole time. I'm constantly bumping into things with my belly. It is awkward when walking in a large crowd
4 months

I wrapped Christmas presents for a couple hours today, standing up at the table as you do. I can never reach to wrap larger presents if I sit down. My poor feet are KILLING me now! I used to be able to stand on a hard floor for much longer before my feet started hurting.

Maybe I’ll sit down to wrap small presents next year.
4 months