Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Welp it happened today. One of my female coworkers asked me if I was pregnant…

In my mind it’s like “No Sarah, the only thing in my belly right now is a half dozen donuts and a large iced coffee I ate in my car in the parking lot” 😂 like seriously who asks that. Even if it’s blatantly obvious that I am gaining weight…

But anyway. I just stood there, stared at her and said “no, I am not pregnant” and then she’s all like “oh….” Yeah I bet you feel stupid now (flavorful choice of words)
3 weeks

Deadass427:

In my mind it’s like “No Sarah, the only thing in my belly right now is a half dozen donuts and a large iced coffee I ate in my car in the parking lot” 😂 like seriously who asks that. Even if it’s blatantly obvious that I am gaining weight…

But anyway. I just stood there, stared at her and said “no, I am not pregnant” and then she’s all like “oh….” Yeah I bet you feel stupid now (flavorful choice of words)

Cannot believe ppl are still doing this in the year 2024. Who does that??
3 weeks

I went for breakfast this morning, squeezed my gut into a booth. I probably should have gone to a table with chairs, but I love tight booths.

When I finished and got up to pay, it was even tighter than before I ate. I swear after finally freeing my belly, I felt it go "boing" and jiggled.

I imagine the booth won't be an option soon, but I love it so much so I will enjoy it while I can.
3 weeks

Deadass427:

Ha, saucy! I love it! :-)
3 weeks

Well I just fell victim to every fat persons nightmare. I was at a friend’s cookout today and I absolutely DESTROYED one of those white plastic outdoor chair. My old me would have been completely mortified, but I was so high that it didn’t even matter. In fact, it low key kinda turned me on. I wonder what other stuff my butt can break 😈😈
2 weeks

Deadass427:
Well I just fell victim to every fat persons nightmare. I was at a friend’s cookout today and I absolutely DESTROYED one of those white plastic outdoor chair. My old me would have been completely mortified, but I was so high that it didn’t even matter. In fact, it low key kinda turned me on. I wonder what other stuff my butt can break 😈😈

those plastic outdoor chairs are dangerous when they get old they bake in the sun causing the plastic to go brittle, and they tend to shatter into really sharp fragments when sat on, I avoid em doesn’t help when you can’t fit in them in the first place haha
2 weeks

Deadass427:

Morbidly A Beast:
those plastic outdoor chairs are dangerous when they get old they bake in the sun causing the plastic to go brittle, and they tend to shatter into really sharp fragments when sat on, I avoid em doesn’t help when you can’t fit in them in the first place haha

after a few to many shots ive broken a few..By fabric ones they will handle 400+ pounds n won't break like plastic Lowes has um for 25$ each n have done my drunk ass well worth every penny
2 weeks

Deadass427:

Nice :-) Wish I could’ve been there, actually, ha.

We have the hard, thick rubber variety here on our back porch. Strong and wide enough to support us, thankfully!
2 weeks

Chubbygirl1:
Having to really squash into an office chair and then trying to get back out is such a workout

Lucky chair!
2 weeks

Me too, but the squish is so good.
Both at the office and my living room chair, the arms of the chair got snug n snuggly. smiley
2 weeks