Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Taking about 5 tries to get the seat belt to get around my middle … and then it feels so tight….
1 year

RoundRosy:
Taking about 5 tries to get the seat belt to get around my middle … and then it feels so tight….

And that's soooo exciting 😉😍
1 year

One of the things I noticed when I first gained weight was I’d get chub rub when running. I had to wear different shorts. But as I’ve gotten bigger, it’s been a thing that has constantly reminded me that I’m fat now. ☺️☺️
1 year

TubSlug:
One of the things I noticed when I first gained weight was I’d get chub rub when running. I had to wear different shorts. But as I’ve gotten bigger, it’s been a thing that has constantly reminded me that I’m fat now. ☺️☺️

so just walk🚶🏻‍♀️don’t run🏃‍♀️...😉
1 year

TubSlug:

Scoooter:
so just walk🚶🏻‍♀️don’t run🏃‍♀️...😉

I drive everywhere now, and get the shuttle to class. Haven’t run in like 2 yrs ☺️
1 year

TubSlug:

The chub rub is sooo sexy :-) Thigh growth is quite an underrated part of gaining!
1 year

TubSlug:

HappyBigBelly:
The chub rub is sooo sexy :-) Thigh growth is quite an underrated part of gaining!

It’s fascinating. First only the tops of my thighs got chubby, but soon I had dimples all down the back. Now they’re very soft all over and jiggle like they’re full of milkshakes. I do drink a lot of milkshakes, lol 🤣☺️
1 year

tight clothes.
belly not covered completely in some tops.
or
it rides up and i dont notice till its too late.
insatiable hunger that never seems to be satisfied
to start with
1 year

Struggling with my pants to close, boobs overflowing, getting out of breath easily and eating like a pig
1 year

Just found out my Spring jacket won't close, so there's that.
1 year