Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Haven't done much in terms of rp but always down to chat through a stuffing session with a partner. Also into teasing those who've put on some. My kik is _osse if you're up for it.
10 months

I love rp where I tease a BBW. Here are just two suggestions that I would do any time:

1. You are a flight attendant, I am your superior, and I call you in and tease you for being too fat for your job.

2. You are trying to pass behind my chair in a restaurant, but are too big. I tease you for being too fat to walk through that space.
10 months

Hello. I'm into rp and new to it, in that context, with w/m and mutual gaining in mind, especially in the context of a couple. I'm open to suggestions, of course and I think we can combine kinks and ideas to create a story we'll both enjoy
You can kik me@sitsok
10 months

Sitsok:
Hello. I'm into rp and new to it, in that context, with w/m and mutual gaining in mind, especially in the context of a couple. I'm open to suggestions, of course and I think we can combine kinks and ideas to create a story we'll both enjoy
You can kik me@sitsok

Maybe with right partner
10 months

I'm up for some rp
9 months

Always up for rp I’ve got Kik, discord and I’m on feabie. Send me a note. I am experienced with literate story driven rp in not third and first person. I prefer feedee roles with persons playing a female character but am also down for mutual gaining. I can also play feeder eventually once I get to know someone.
8 months

I love to rp. I am open to pretty much anything but no male pregnancies or vore. I am a pretty easy going person with very few limits so if you’re interested message me on Snap Chat or Telegram
8 months

Piggypooh4:
Hey there!

I’m new to RP, but I’m hoping yo connect with someone that shares this fetish! I’d primarily like to stick within the app, if doable.

A little about me: I’m 5ft 4inch, and reside in the USA! I’m a very active and fit woman who likes to keep in shape. I weigh barely 100lbs, but I have a taste for VERY obese men. Specifically those who allow their gluttony to guide them into a world of fat rolls, food, and bliss!

Fairly new to this, so forgive me. But I’d love to give this a go!

Orientation:
Female feeder, 26. Love a fat man who wants to eat for me!

Style:
Preferred Location: Inbox me here!

Rp-type: I’m a dominate redhead. I just want to make someone fatter and happier!

Duration: As long as everyone is happy!

Style(ex.Script/Novel/Dialogue-*Action*): First person generally. Descriptive replies and lord of dialogue!

Peeves:
Nothing that I can think of!

Things you love in RP:
Jumping right into it, and making clear ground rules. If someone is uncomfortable with something… totally fine. I’d there’s something they’re relooking for specifically.. that’s fine too! Let’s just be sure to communicate that off the bat. No judgement here. Let’s both be comfortable and have fun!

Things you hate in RP:
I’m fairly new to this, so I’d like to keep my identity secure. Jumping into other social platforms, asking for exchanges really aren’t it for me. A nice write roleplay is enough for me!

Sex scenes: sure thing!

Fetish: extreme weight gain, stuffing, feeling out of control around food, struggling under your own weight, weighing/measuring, belly and fat rolls, health problems to an extent, force feeding, messy eating, and teasing/name calling/humiliation.

Weight Gain: most definitely!
Immobility: absolutely! Let me watch you struggle under your own weight, while I feed you into euphoria!
Inflation: No
Stuffing: Yes— let’s get you fed!
Blueberry inflation: No
Scat/water-sports: No
Gas: No

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:

I’m a fairly dominant feeder, and will be sure to remind you just how out of control you are. I do tease, humiliate, but also worship. I also enjoy watching a fat piggy struggle with his daily tasks! 😚

This was s very hot read. Would love online RP as a very submissive would be fat pig
7 months

Hi! I'm looking to play as a submissive female feedee I really enjoy plots where my character has her life ruined and I love dark themes.

My kinks are humiliation, force feeding, wardrobe malfunctions, wardrobe control, furniture breaking, body modifications, body hair, piercings, tattoos, IQ loss, tickling, drunkenness, being drugged, diapers, age play, identity death, tentacles, hypnosis, mind control, public humiliation, revenge and most dark themes.

Limits are death and eating waste.

I have several plots in mind but I'm open to trying something new.

Plot 1. I play a spoiled princess who's servants have grown tired of her attitude and decide to teach her a lesson by fattening her up and humiliating her.

Plot 2. I play a chubby woman who is abducted by aliens and taken to a planet where fat earthlings are used for humiliation.

Plot 3. I play a college cheerleader who is fattened up and humiliated.

Plot 4. You and I are partners. I invite you to a family reunion but you have a plan to humiliate me in front of everyone.

Plot 5. You play the owner of a pig/cow farm. One day you catch a woman throwing rocks at your livestock and decide to show her what life on the farm is really like.

My Kik is sweetthing3ppp

Let me know which plot you would like to do. If I don't message back right away I'm either at work or asleep.
6 months

Fatpiggysam:
Hi! I'm looking to play as a submissive female feedee I really enjoy plots where my character has her life ruined and I love dark themes.

My kinks are humiliation, force feeding, wardrobe malfunctions, wardrobe control, furniture breaking, body modifications, body hair, piercings, tattoos, IQ loss, tickling, drunkenness, being drugged, diapers, age play, identity death, tentacles, hypnosis, mind control, public humiliation, revenge and most dark themes.

Limits are death and eating waste.

I have several plots in mind but I'm open to trying something new.

Plot 1. I play a spoiled princess who's servants have grown tired of her attitude and decide to teach her a lesson by fattening her up and humiliating her.

Plot 2. I play a chubby woman who is abducted by aliens and taken to a planet where fat earthlings are used for humiliation.

Plot 3. I play a college cheerleader who is fattened up and humiliated.

Plot 4. You and I are partners. I invite you to a family reunion but you have a plan to humiliate me in front of everyone.

Plot 5. You play the owner of a pig/cow farm. One day you catch a woman throwing rocks at your livestock and decide to show her what life on the farm is really like.

My Kik is sweetthing3ppp

Let me know which plot you would like to do. If I don't message back right away I'm either at work or asleep.

U wanna chat?
6 months